It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuticles

Reaction score
What difference would it make to you if I said I could show you a company which would offer you an opportunity to own your own business, be trained to Creative Masters standard, take advantage of national advertising and exclusive discounts with the largest manufactureres in our industry and be associated with the fastest growing mobile network in the country?

A series of Roadshows are planned with guest speakers who are renowned in the industry as being 'the best of the best' ...................

For further details contact Caroline on 07974 943 681

Places are limited due to the exclusive post coded areas still available

R u for real?

Yes, she's for REAL - Call and find out if you are interested - very cool program, but ONLY for the serious!

I phoned Caroline earliar, WOW. Sounds amazing. Cant wait to receive the information.

will be calling tomorrow first thing

I have already booked to do a four day foundation course with Creative and a Spa Day with Creative, so will this be no good to me?

Samoyed said:
I have already booked to do a four day foundation course with Creative and a Spa Day with Creative, so will this be no good to me?
You need to be CND trained so of course it will be fine but this (I think) is a franchise package which is why I said only for the serious - call her if you are intersted! I am not sure of all the facts other than to say that there has been plenty of coverage on 'Cuticles' in the mags (specifically Scratch I think)!

Thanks for your reply, I don't think a Franchise would be the right thing to look into yet, I'm not even gonna start my course til next Monday, so will probably need a few months to get myself up to speed. Oh well, maybe in a few months time if there is a similar offer!

Just spoke with Caroline and it sounds intersting....will look forward to receiving the info in post

Hi there Cuticles.

Could you please post this in the Job Postings forum in Geekbay?

Thanks and good luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back