Its Over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if iam repeating what anyone else had said but i was so shocked at your post i had to reply asap.

What a pig!!!!!! no way should you feel guilty for your marraige not working you are the victim here no one else.

As the saying goes what comes around goes around and i hope this vile man gets his comuppance!!!!!!

rachel,believe in your own worth. think of the advice you would give a friend in your situation. what would you think of someone who treated a animal this way? your a beautiful, smart girl who deserves so much better. these are all warning signs for the future. dont accept his apologies and tears, i have been there and unfortunately i felt sorry for him and ended up having two children with him who he also treats like **** when he sees them. and i hate myself every day for giving them a father like him when i should have been true to myself and gotten out of there while i could. walk away while you still can, without ever having to see him again.

rachel hunny I wish I had been online yesterday, im so sorry I missed you but I hope its because you are on your way home. I am so worried for you. Please take care and dont feel ashamed of anything, your health and happiness is more important than this, and you need to be safe. Please let us know your ok soon x x x

My thoughts are with you, be strong and do what you have to do.

As to losing touch with your friends, and telling your mum, those are things that you can deal with later, when you are ready. For now, your safety is the most important thing.

Im sure you will be ok, things have a way of working out for the best, with time you will feel better and going back home to the UK would probably be the best idea for you at this time. Dont worry about what people will think, it doesnt matter.

Good luck, and Ill be eager to hear you are home safely. xxx

Does anyone know what time Rachel's flight was today as I cant get her out of my head and I am really worried for her safety? I hope that she gets on here when she arrives home and lets us know she is OK.:Scared: :Scared:

Dear Rachel,

Everyone is right, get on a plane if you have not already and come home the laws over there are very vague regarding domestic situations and the local authorities do not get involved until it is too late, and Turkish family's do stick together no matter how much they console you, let your family know what is happening for your own safety it will not be a burden on them, they love you and would want you safe, the best thing to do is go to consulate let them know the situation they can help you arrange a flight asap they can be very helpfull in dreadful situations, if you feel alone you are not, this is not the time to think about friends you have lost contact with if they are true friends no time passed will change the way they feel about you and it seems you have quite a few friends here who care about you, this is the time to think about your safety and please remember you will not be able to resolve a bad situation if you are in a place that is not home to you especially in another country, go home you will feel more in control and be able to access the situation clearly and and if he wants to get abusive with you let him do it in your country and on your own turf see how far he gets, and remind him if you decide to press charges against him they will be upheld if he returns to the UK. Please remember you are a British Citizen and thus so have the right to be protected under British law so once again go to the consulate if you need help.

Please keep safe, keep in contact and go home.

Lots of love

Rach

I know we have all said it, but it is time to come home. .... there will be many tears i am sure and i can't add much to what everyone else has said, but once the fists start flying it is time to leave, it will only get worse, and although he may apologise it will only be till the next time.

Hope you are safe, and hope to hear from you on here when you are at home with your mum.

take care, thinking of you.

I just hope that Rachel lets us all know that she is safe and well.

Lellipop said:
I just hope that Rachel lets us all know that she is safe and well.

me too - ive been checking most of the day - but im sure the poor darling has other things on her mind, im still checking tho - just in case - im hoping she has got home to her mum by now

Hope you are OK hun.

We are all here for you xxx

i feel just like what peter pan has said i cant stop thinking about this i keep checking to see if shes been back online. i really do hope that she is ok and away from there back home safe with her mum.

Latest posts

Back