Its Over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I don't really have much else to say, except what has already been said over the last 5 pages, but I really hope you get sorted out in whatever way is best for you, and will be thinking of you and checking the thread for news. xxx

Rachel, i can only hope that you've got yourself out of there by now babe:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm praying your on your way home now. The further away from that git the better, get home to your Mum, everything will seem clearer when you've got the support of YOUR family & loved ones around you.

Take care, never feel alone sweetheart - :Look_righ we are all here for you:Look_left

:hug: :hug: :hug:

The last message from Rachel was at 1.56, I am hoping that no news means that she has managed to get out of there and get to somewhere safe until her flight tomorrow and that she is ok. I am so worried for her. :Scared: :Scared:

This may be a stupid question because I live in a totally different part of the world and am not sure how things work in Turkey BUT can't the police do anything about this/him?

My thoughts are with you. :hug:

Carmen

Ah babes, sounds like you're having a horrible time. Get yourself back here away from him - you deserve far more than that. I do think you're mum should know though - might take her mind of other things a little bit too. Get yourself back here - even though you may have lost contact with all your friends remember you have made many more on here. I see you're from Bradford - there'sloads of us up here so you won't be alone! Bigs hugs hun xx

Carmen said:
This may be a stupid question because I live in a totally different part of the world and am not sure how things work in Turkey BUT can't the police do anything about this/him?

My thoughts are with you. :hug:

Carmen
unfortunatly the police attatude will be, she provoked him by not being a good little wife and jumping up to do as she was told, cattle have more rights then women, its why they have had such a hard time joining the EU, its also why they need to join, because then the medievel attatude in some parts of this country will have to be addressed. I to hope she has made it out, thank god she wasn't alone with him when he attacked her. hey kiddo, if you read this, just remember you are not alone, you have all of us.:hug:

Hi Chick,

you dont deserve to be treated like this, make sure you get on your flight home and dont EVER go back

Take care x

everyones here for you, just say the word and im sure afew of us will be up for geeks night out to help keep your mind off things for afew hours.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun you really do need to come home, or at least stay with a friend for a while. you don't have to worry about not having friends, you will soon make new ones, get touch with old ones arrange for you to all go out even for a meal and a catch up. And most importantly don't forget you've always got friends here too.
I've split from my fiance monday so you are not alone. I know how you feel.:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh dear chick...wat a nasty thing to happen
i hope you got ur ass outta there as you aint posted for awhile:!:

jac extreme said:
you get on that plane and come home, do not stick around to be hit, tell your mum shes on your side and cut all ties with him and his family for good, take care we are here for you, pm me whenever if you want to talk.

I am mirroring Jac's words Rachel. I hear this so much regarding arabic men... get your butt home to your mama. We are all with you babe - no one deserves that - NO ONE!:hug:

Rachel

You are a beautiful girl, you don't need to settle for a complete and utter pig of a man.

Splitting up is hard and painful even if the man your are splitting from is a b*****d, but you are doing the right thing. You deserve to be treated like a princess, not smacked around like that.

Come home with your head held high we are all behind you, and it is not you who didnt make your marriage work it is him.

We are here for you. Pm me anytime

hope your ok rachel.......i'm hoping the next post we see from you will be done in the uk.....stay safe:hug:

stanleyann

:hug: Oh Rachel
That such an awful way for things to finish up. He doesnt deserve you and i hope you are winging it on your way home as I write. I am not one hundred percent about the laws in Turkey but I know a lot of those countries do not stand behind womens rights as we do in our own countries. I hope you are safe.You need to put this behind you and move on with your life with friends and family standing behind you, and of course every single geek on here will be there to talk any time. You will make loads of friends again. Alot of us have been abused either physically or mentally and can identify with how you are feeling.In the long run it will make you a much stronger woman. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that you are ok.
Good luck hun
xxxxxxx:hug:

Hope you get back home safe and sound bunny..

Thinking of you heaps and praying for your safe return and courage and strength for the days ahead.. All of us are here for you!!

:hug:

Cant add much to all the fab messages - hope you are safe Rachel :hug: :hug: :hug: and looking forward to hearing from you.
KxXx

All I can say babe is, sometimes it is very hard to follow your head and not your heart...... In this case follow your instincts, but once someone has crossed the abuse line of trust, then it is quite often there will do this again and again.... followed by a bunch of flowers and a very sad eyed look....and if you go back then it gives them the chance to do it again and again time after time....and then tey will tell you , well you know how I am and you took me back regardless....... Don't give him that chance, it was vicious and nasty and it is in him......Go home and stay with your Mum, have some space and then you can think much clearer about your future and how you want it to be.... which should be happy, carefree and not having to duck when the punches fly......
Lots of love and hugs Ruth xxx

Hope this hasn't been added anywhere else - lost all my typing earlier on - so sos if it worked before.

I really hope that you have come home. No mum likes to see their child hurt or upset - not even when they are adults. My ex-hubby used to hit me and if I hadn't have left him, I'm sure he would have killed me in the end. The night that I threw him out, he came back and kicked the front door down and threatend to slit my throat in front of my 3 children. Kris (who was 10 at the time) had phoned the police but he still remembers that night in great detail even now (he's now 24). Once they have hit you, it never stops and just gets worse. Even after he left me he played some pretty horrible mind games - like "you have to stay with me because I have leukemia - even if it is only for the childrens sake" so one day I followed him to Jimmy's in Leeds for a so called appointment:rolleyes: - a big hospital there! he didn't have an appointment and met and took another woman for lunch:evil:

If you stay with your hubby he will continually make you feel insecure, worthless, unconfident etc. It will never get any better mentally or physically.

Sometimes, facing your fear is harder than dealing with it. You have a choice stay with him and become downtrodden or come back to England and be with friends and family who truly care for you:Love:

You are a young and beautiful lady with huggings of potential - please be brave and come home - don't do what I did and waste lots of valuable time being sad when you could lead a full and happy life:Love:

Take care in whatever you decide:Love: :Love:

Hi Rachel,

I've just been reading you post and all the great replies, not much to add but what they say is right, please leave. I know it's hard and you love your husband but if things aren't working and he's hitting you you don't deserve to be treated like that,

I hope you got a flight or went to a friends.

I'm in Keighley, anytime you wanna talk i'd be happy to meet you. We all need friends, and its great to make new ones....

Love n hugs Shelley :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rachel_1984 said:
I feel so ashamed that I couldnt even make my own marriage work. Where the hell do I go from here? My heart has seriously broken again, and I cant take it anymore.

Love and hugs

Excuse me, no. HE couldn't make the marriage work. I think you went way above and beyond the call of duty by taking ANY physical abuse while trying to "make it work". If he'd have worked as hard trying to stop HITTING HIS WIFE... as you did at taking that crap... things might be different.

Please do not ever feel ashamed of yourself. The failure was not yours. It was his. He needs to own that. Not you.

Where do you go from here? There's no where left to go from this kind of situation, but UP. So you have something to look forward to!

*hugs and kisses* You take care of YOU. I feel for ya.

Latest posts

Back