Its Over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
think it just might be the end of the day with Serkan.
We were sat this morning in the living room at his uncle's house, I was on the Internet and Serkan was sat talking to his older cousin. In the house were also his uncle's young son, and one of his uncle's girl friends.

Our Aile Cuzdani (wedding book) was on the table and Serkan abruptly asked me to move it. I said OK, and continued my work on the Internet. He then again abruptly asked me to move it, to which I replied what is the rush, its not going anywhere. At this post he was getting p**sed off so I put it in my suitcase and said are you happy now?

He then replied who are you talking to like that? I said well you move your passport then in case that gets lost. He then started swearing in Turkish calling me all the names you can imagine. His cousin told him to calm down as he was out of order.

He then changed his clothes and said to his cousin, come on, were off out. I said to Serkan dont come back to my house tomorrow in England (for the sake of my Mum I said it, I swear it was for no other reason). He then hit me three times across the face and told me to f**k off out of the house.

I was in total shock for a couple of minutes and couldnt move. His cousin was restraining him whilst Serkan was still swearing at me. I then lunged at him after hitting me again, and call him a bastard, at which point he hit me so hard across the face I fell on the floor and broke a nail halfway down. He hit me with so much force that my ear is ringing.

He told me it was over and that he was divorcing me, and I replied yes please do, its the best thing you can do for me. Him and his cousin then left the house and I was being consoled by his uncle's friend.

Im in so much shock I really just dont know what to do anymore. All the time I have stood by him when he has been nasty before, and now my world has come crashing down. Im shaking like hell as I write this, and Im not even flying back to England until tomorrow. His uncle had bought a ticket to come with us for 8 days, and now I feel so embarrased that all this has happened.

My mum has just called and I had to pretend everything was ok. She doesnt need anymore stress at the moment, especially whilst she is still having chemo.

Im scared of being alone too. Most of my old school friends stopped contact with me when I moved to Turkey, and I feel so ashamed that I couldnt even make my own marriage work.

Where the hell do I go from here? My heart has seriously broken again, and I cant take it anymore.

Love and hugs

you get on that plane and come home, do not stick around to be hit, tell your mum shes on your side and cut all ties with him and his family for good, take care we are here for you, pm me whenever if you want to talk.

Rach, get your bag packed and get the hell out of there NOW.

What a complete WASTE OF SPACE.......go home to your mum, tell her ALL ABOUT IT and forget this looser.

Harsh words babes, but if it carries on you may not be alive to tell us about it 'NEXT TIME'

Ambx

So sorry to hear what you have been going through babes but dont pretend that everythig is ok let people know that you are being physically abused and get the hell away from this guy asap

even if you have to stay in a hotel overnight, till the flight, just go and dont look back he aint worth it.

Rachel
Please don't be scared of being alone. You can cope you are a strong lady for putting up with all this sh**.
I have been in a similar marriage 8 years ago and the git has just moved 50 yards away from me again, so I have gone back to living on my nerves.
Fly back to England tomorrow to be with yur family, but most of all talk to your Mum, you may be an adult now but your happiness and wellbeing is still her priority, and there is nothing better than a cuddle from your Mum what ever age you may be.
Don't let this git destroy you, he is not worth it and you are worth so much more.
My love to you

get out of there, he is violent and that is unforgiveable. you are worth more than this, don't feel a failure, you are not. definatley tell your mum, regardless of her situation as a mother myself I would want to know if my daughter was hurting.....
i wish you all the best, be strong, you can do this. you deserve better so go out there and get it.
ref your friends, your real friends will always be there for you, no matter how much time has passed.
good luck baby
Lorraine xxx

Rach, please leave now, in case the idiot comes back and takes your passport or something.

Amb x

Thankyou guys for replying so quickly.

I have got to be quite an insecure person whilst being with him, and now Im sat here thinking to myself 'did I ask for this'?

I met some lovely people whilst in Turkey, and now Serkan will find a new girl and start his life over again, and I just feel like I have been left with nothing. Many of my friends stopped contact when I moved to Turkey, and I feel so alone at the moment.

Thankyou once again

xxx

rachel_1984 said:

I have got to be quite an insecure person whilst being with him, and now Im sat here thinking to myself 'did I ask for this'?

I met some lovely people whilst in Turkey, and now Serkan will find a new girl and start his life over again, and I just feel like I have been left with nothing. Many of my friends stopped contact when I moved to Turkey, and I feel so alone at the moment.

Thankyou once again

xxx

no you did not ASK for it ......get yourself back home babes, you will be able to re build your life NO PROBLEM.....dont waste another minute on this LOOSER

I am sure you not deserve any of this hold your head up high get on the plane home and start to forget about that b******d! Where about in marmaris r you as woz over there in August?? xx

MINKUS said:
Rach, please leave now, in case the idiot comes back and takes your passport or something.

Amb x
good thought Amber, hope we are not panicking you Rachel, we are just worried and want to see you home safe, once you are back home you can step back from the situation and you will see you are doing the right thing, remember it takes a stronger person to walk away.:hug:

rachel_1984 said:

Thankyou once again

xxx

You must never think did I ask for it!! No wife should ever put up with that!! Get yourself home to your mum and start a new life without him, you will soon meet new friends. Where does your mum live?? xx:hug:

Rachel,

So sorry to hear that this has happened, get on that flight over to England and be with your family. All us geeks are here for you, and we will help you as much as we can :hug:

I dont know if you able to get online in England, but if you need to talk, just PM me :hug:

Rachel xx

Well dont feel any shame, you do not deserve this disgusting treatment.
Come back to England, please call your Mum, start your life over. Your life will begin anew when you are free from him.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

rachel_1984 said:

Thankyou once again

xxx

Rachel hunny I have been there!

The guy told me nobody would ever want me again.

I lost all my friends because he would never let me go out anywhere with them.

I thought my world had ended when he hit me but I packed my bags and got out there because a leopard never changes it's spots - he has since doen it to another girl I hear.

Your young, beautiful and a lovely person, you'll make new mates back in the UK in no time.

Listen to us girl and get your ass out of there a.s.a.p. you can think about the other stuff later.

Hi Rachel

I don't know you but I know what it is like to be in this situation. Please know you won't be alone, you will be surrounded by friends, and geeks, who will love you for the strong and beautiful women you are. If you stay with a man that gets violent, your spirit just withers and you won't like or love yourself in the long run, never mind him.

Please look after yourself...you may even be able to get a stand by flight home cheaper?

It seems awful now, but please believe that one day you will look back and know that you did the right thing

Lots of love and hugs to you....you have a lot of people with you in heart

Lyndsay xxx

jac extreme said:
even if you have to stay in a hotel overnight, till the flight, just go and dont look back he aint worth it.

Jac is right, get yourself out now, he will be out stewing on what has happened and may come back in a worse mood or even full of remorse for what he has done and try to persuade you to stay - DON'T get out now, a leopard NEVER changes its spots no matter how hard they try to convince you they can.

You are very young and have a whole lot more memories, hopefully happier, to be making back here in Blighty. Your mum will always always be there for you and you will make new friends again once you are home.

Safe journey home hun, and don't forget the geeks are here for you.

Hey sweet, you did nothing wrong...leave today !!!!....you are young, beautiful and kind...you WILL build a new life for yourself...do you have kids...?? imagine this was in 20 years time....but it wasn't happening to you..it was happening to your daughter...what would you tell her to do..?..come home....and thats what you need to do....if it was friend it was happening to...what would be your advise...?.. leave him...thats what you need to do.....think about what you would say if it was someone else...please please please get ya stuff and go to a hotel till tomorrow. xxx

oh racheal i do not know what you are going through hunny but get back home asap, he is no good and you deserve a lot better we are your friends the geeks and we are here for you sweet, i know its hard to break free but you must before he does something awful, if you need anything pm me, thinking of youx take care x get home asap xxx

julesx

Latest posts

Back