I've gone blonde! Love it. :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hiya, I've been playing about with my hair last week....
I have gone from long brown extensions, to short brown hair, to highlighted short, now five colour blonde extensions.
Phew. Now I can have a rest for a bit!
I think my eyes look blue now????
Hair1.JPG
Picture 077.jpg
Picture 099.jpg

iT LOOKS LOVELY, IT REALLY SUITS YOU X

I'm liking it too!

that looks gorgeous hun xxx
I so wish I was brave enough to try something different !

Love the new hair do looks fab chick!

I love your new look....absolutely gorgeous!! xx

It lovely, you look better blonde (imo):)

that really suits you

really nice hun, suits you blonde, wish i had the balls to try new and daring colour/cut you go girl xxxx

Yeh!!!

Definitely made the right choice there! Really suits you, Nice one!

Fab transformation, and really suits you hun.

i really like it too.i also think blonde suits you better.i hope you dont mind me saying but im not sure if its just your makeup but i think the brown use to wash out your compexion.it made you look much paler.your hair suits you better now,if that makes any sense.jmo:)i love all the blondes.great choice.what are your hair extensions and where are they from.i think they look great.:)

I like it but I think you looked just as beautiful before hunny.

i had to look twice...those are hair extensions...??

WOW:eek::green: It looks so natural and real looking....just like a natural looking.The result you would expect naturally!

Aww thanks peeps.
I did cheat a bit - 2 weeks in dominican replublic always makes you look better! Lol.

i really like it too.i also think blonde suits you better.i hope you dont mind me saying but im not sure if its just your makeup but i think the brown use to wash out your compexion.it made you look much paler.your hair suits you better now,if that makes any sense.jmo:)i love all the blondes.great choice.what are your hair extensions and where are they from.i think they look great.:)

Hair extensions by me! It's chinese hair. fab stuff. I work here....
Hair extensions Leicester - Home

thanks tammy.it wont let me get on to the website at the mo so i will have to try later.thanks.i cant believe you did it yourself.it looks really good.

loving the blonde - it looks fab xx

Latest posts

Back