I've just ordered an Ultra Sculptor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Thought a bigger brush was in order :idea:

Over the past few months I have learned to love my ProStyler.... we just didn't get on before.
I used a EZF 508 for a long time but put it away to conquer my fear of the ProStyler :eek:
I also have a lovely brush by INM - have no clue what it's called, but it has a short blue handle. Lovely brush but pretty small - somewhere between a size 6-8.... I can't tell :rolleyes:.

I have been eyeing up the Ultra Sculptor for some time now.
Looks like it could handle a big bead for long work - which can only make my life easier when long work is required:green:

But it was that pretty point that hooked me in!

I found some pictures that another geek had uploaded of the Ultra Sculptor..... so pretty!

Should be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait!

That's it really.... just felt compelled to share :lol:

I love my Ultra Sculptor. Once I got used to it, there is no going back. :)

Agreed, fab brush, I love mine :hug:

I love my grown up brush :D

I have thought lots about getting it...
I am a bit scared though lol...

I amsed to a size 10, so the pro styler seems small for me, and I cannot pick up a big bead to save me life lol,.

Also it seems a little light for what I am used to....

I find I can use the prostyler really well for
custom blends, but not for other things... how odd is that ???

You can use the Ultra Sculptor just as easily for small nails too ... VERY quick.

You have the option to make any size bead you want with it from teeny weeny to humongous! :lol:

Congratulations on reaching your majority!! :hug:

You can use the Ultra Sculptor just as easily for small nails too ... VERY quick.

You have the option to make any size bead you want with it from teeny weeny to humongous! :lol:

Congratulations on reaching your majority!! :hug:

That is exactly what I am hoping!

If you don't try you never know mate!
Good luck x

Love mine to it's fab.

Love mine! I was unsure to start with as it is heavier than any ive tried before but that is actually a benefit of the brush IMO. You will love it too I think.

You will love your new brush!

mastiffmom
Cnd Grand Master

Latest posts

Back