Jan Marini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks

A lady called today to make an enq about ipl pulse light(lady has a small pigmentation on her forehead caused by pregnancy)

She is using Jan Marini face cream with Glycolic..Prescription from her GP

couple of questions...

Is Jan Marini only supplied by GP in the UK?
If not..does anyone have a registered wholesalers tel number for these products?
Do any of you know if we are able to purchace trade and sell these products to our clients...as a beauty therapist or nurse practitioner?
Do any of you geeks UK or World Wide use Jan Marini..and have any info on these products?

I'm aware that some of these creams work well post IPL/Chemical Peels and Laser

Any ideas or info welcome

many Thanks

jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Jan Marini is excellent. You can use it as a beauty therapist, I have heard of physicians supplying it for use before and after medical grade glycolic peels (which Jan Marini also supply at 60%). I think beauty therapists can do a 30% and 40% glycolic peel.

They have an excellent range of c-esta products, stabilised retinol and glycolic resurfacers. These cosmeceuticals truely are wonder products.

I've actually met Jan Marini last time she was in the Uk, she is a bit of a celebrity in the States.

Here's a link to european contact details:
Jan Marini Skin Research - Internatinal : Jan Marini Europe

I recieved some info from the Jan Marini distributors in this country and they were very helpful. They sent out a few samples for me to try. It seems really nice.

Hiya

Thank you for your advise
I will look into this

Jenx

Hiya Geeks

Big thankyou again for all your help, not just on this thread all of hem ive posted in the past

I have found out a load of info on Jan Marini..my business partner has just attended a course on all products
they are fab

jenx

Latest posts

Back