Jane Iredale opening deals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi. I currently stock environ and anp. I'm also about to take on Jane iredale but would really be interested to know what deals you've had or been offered?
Would I be better to wait until the next trade show for great offers? I would be signing up with the mini gallery as my salon is quite small, and I work alone!
Environ was a massive gamble for me and luckily I think it's payed off, I'm scared to ruin it by now biting off more than I can chew. Thanks. Xxx

Hi. I currently stock environ and anp. I'm also about to take on Jane iredale but would really be interested to know what deals you've had or been offered?
Would I be better to wait until the next trade show for great offers? I would be signing up with the mini gallery as my salon is quite small, and I work alone!
Environ was a massive gamble for me and luckily I think it's payed off, I'm scared to ruin it by now biting off more than I can chew. Thanks. Xxx
Got no deal at all but have never regretted taking it on. If you want any ideas on what sells please feel free to pm me x

I love JI. I never had any deals but they usually offer them at the shows. If you buy one of the retail tester stands also you usually get some free product thrown in, but they are a huge investment - worth it though. x

Thank you for your replies. I think to set up now you have to buy a display stand. Which is a fair investment. I'm excited to start but don't want to buy now and then see at the show lots of offers, however the show isn't until September [emoji16] xx

I got £1000 worth of stock (at RRP) with my best seller display - it gets you started, what salons in some areas sell more of (colours/bases etc) you may sell completely different ones, it will depend on your area - but your local rep will be able to provide your area best selling products or just wait & see what your clients want before holding lots of stock. It's worth every penny xx

I've just received my Essential display and it looks fab, I got a good deal on the retail. The outlay is quite high, however I decided not to get the stand as it's half the money again, I'll find a nice table for an eighth of the price to put it on.

Looking forward to getting my stock, still got to chose. We've had the display up for one day and the amount of interest we have had is unbelievable, if we had the stock I think we would have sold quite a bit today!

I'm on it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back