joico k-pac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

sarah21

Reaction score

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
minky and jd reccomended this to me when i bleached my hair and had to have a colour correction so the condition of my hair was quite bad ... it is excellent.* i would hang on till a pro hair geek (unlike me) to come on and give you a bit of info about it *.... but from a consumer point of view it really has done my hair alot of good
i wouldnt buy it off ebay(you dont really know what youare getting) i get it from Beauty Cosmetics & Fragrances : HQhair.com Hair & Skin Care Products : Hair & Beauty
hth

JDs

Curly Hair Geek
Reaction score
Joico Kpak system is excellent. Just use it sparingly. Alot goes a long ways and if you are using the intensive Kpak conditioner, use it only once a week in the beginning. It is protein based and will end up drying your hair out if over used.
Moisturizer can be used a couple times a week.
Just make sure that when using any type of conditioner, that you get most of the water out of your hair so the conditioner has room to penetrate.

Rosey

Reaction score
We use Joico at our salon, and I use the K-Pak products at home. I have some highlights through my hair and the K-Pak has definately made the highlighted hair feel a lot nicer!

minky

Reaction score
hi could someone tell me if this would be good for my hair as i have it bleached and its very dry and damaged it falls out a bit thanks heres the link

Joico K-Pak 4 piece miniature travel set BNIB on eBay, Travel Sample Sizes, Hair Care, Health Beauty (item 300138795899 end time 15-Aug-07 20:00:00 BST)

Hi Sarah, I was just a bit concerned about why your hair falls out a bit with bleach ?
sometimes overlapping of the product, can make this happen,
I was just wondering if you wanted to tell us some more about it ? and we could help and advise you get it back into good condition whilst still having your bleach :hug: x

Latest posts