Just a quick question re Scratch???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hi there, i have been reading a thread about people recieving their free gift of CND products from Scratch because they subscribed last month, I made a subscription to them last month and was wondering if everyone had recieved their free gift as i haven't yet :cry:
I can't wait to recieve it. Thanks, Jo.xx :hug:

i havent received mine yet either babe

kx

Hi there, i have been reading a thread about people recieving their free gift of CND products from Scratch because they subscribed last month, I made a subscription to them last month and was wondering if everyone had recieved their free gift as i haven't yet :cry:
I can't wait to recieve it. Thanks, Jo.xx :hug:

Cool, thanks hun, :hug:

I renewed my subscription about 6 weeks ago and received my goodies (well worth the wait) this week x:)

fabulous christine ... ours cant be far behind !!

kx

I renewed my subscription about 6 weeks ago and received my goodies (well worth the wait) this week x:)

Hi
Don't know if this will help but when I subscribed a few months ago I had to wait for my goodies too. I phoned them coz I'd got my mag and they said it's because they have to get them shipped from elsewhere (probably the suppliers) so that's why there's a delay.

For those that haven't received their Creative goodies can you please email me [email protected] - we were given a list of names from Scratch of ALL people who subscribed and we have sent out goods to all names. I will have to check your name against the list and if you're not on it we'll need to see why. If you are on it we need to check delivery addresses and see if anything has been returned!

Hope this helps :hug:

Last edited:
i have emailed you samantha.
i did my suscription about a month ago, i was really looking forward to my creative stuff.

I just emailed samanthta too!
I can't wait for my goodies, especially the colours!xx

I think what has happened is that Scratch gave us all names from the show (Nailympics) and those who subscribed at the show have received everything but I think we should be receiving another list of those who have subscribed through the mag this month and when we get those names, we will send out the next batch. I bet all the above names here will be on that list!

thanks Samantha - mine arrived safely this morning :hug:

kx

thanks samantha got my stuff yesterday, the polish colours are lush! x

Just to let you know i recieved my goodies, they are Fabulous!!!! Thanks soooo much, Jo.xx :hug:

Hey everyone is welcome xxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back