just an update on my daughter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
everything is now ok - she is no longer in prem labour - but is still getting the odd twinge - doctors say all is fine and jack is growing - and quess he is about 5obs 10oz now - she has 5 more weeks to go - so the pics will have to wait im afraid girls

Aww thats good to hear! Cant wait for piccies! I was only 5lbs 10oz when i was born (but im really ickle!).

Glad to hear that your Daughter and baby are doing fine i'm looking forward to seeing some photos of the baby.
Even if she does deliver early the baby would be ok at this stage wouldn't it?
I now how worrying it is iv'e got 3 grandchildren and one on the way. :)

ruby

X

sambam said:
Aww thats good to hear! Cant wait for piccies! I was only 5lbs 10oz when i was born (but im really ickle!).

thanks sambam - as they say - they dont make diamonds as big as bricks
(god love ya)

Oh that is good news I hope all stays quite for a while then you can all rest ready for the big day.
Caz xxx

Ruby said:
Glad to hear that your Daughter and baby are doing fine i'm looking forward to seeing some photos of the baby.
Even if she does deliver early the baby would be ok at this stage wouldn't it?
I now how worrying it is iv'e got 3 grandchildren and one on the way. :)

ruby

X

my daughter has group b strep - so will need iv antibiotics as soon as labour starts, she had jabs for babys lungs etc, so now we just waiting AND I CANT WAIT

OOOOOOOh it's getting sooooo exiting!!

I love it when there's a baby on the way!

Glad you are finally getting a sleep, thinking of you all.

Glad everything is going well, you just sit back and TRY to relax...keep us updated!

HI
Glad to hear that she is fine and the baby is fine.

Peter Pan said:
everything is now ok - she is no longer in prem labour - but is still getting the odd twinge - doctors say all is fine and jack is growing - and quess he is about 5obs 10oz now - she has 5 more weeks to go - so the pics will have to wait im afraid girls

Glad to hear things have settled down again and that your daughter and baby are fine. Just settle in for the wait now :)

im pleased to hear your daughter is ok, cant wait to see the pics

Hi Glynis - Glad all is well and look forward to seeing some pics!

Thats great news Glynis...just keep us informed!!!!!! :hug:
XXX

Latest posts

Back