Just thought I'd share this with you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
I wanted nail extensions done, so found a mobile therapist online in my area. Anyway, I contacted the mobile therapist, asking if she could do the extensions and whether she done hollywoods. I get a reply saying she can do an extended brazilian but ONLY if I have had waxing down there before...I mean am I missing something here?

*some details have been changed as I am aware therapist could be on here!

I don't think I would feel comfortable having waxing done with her.

I'm thinking worst case she isn't trained. Maybe she is new to it or just not confident. Best case she is concerned about time, but I take roughly the same amount of time for a Brazilian and a Hollywood regardless of if they had it done before.

I'm also not sure what she means by extended Brazilian.

Maybe ask her for your own interest. The wording puts me off personally x

Me either, I'm definitely not going there! Well apparently she is a trainer as well...it's just not adding up.

My thoughts exactly re the extended brazilian, if you ask me, a brazilian is harder work, trying to get it neat and even. I might just do that actually, but after looking at some of the pictures of her work in her gallery, I am very put off. Thanks for the reply :) xxxx

Me either, I'm definitely not going there! Well apparently she is a trainer as well...it's just not adding up.

My thoughts exactly re the extended brazilian, if you ask me, a brazilian is harder work, trying to get it neat and even. I might just do that actually, but after looking at some of the pictures of her work in her gallery, I am very put off. Thanks for the reply :) xxxx

Pictures???

Hope you meant nails lol

HAHAHAHA, just realised how that came across...yes nails
Thank goodness for that! Lol.
I was dreading those pictures in her gallery for all too see lol

I wanted nail extensions done, so found a mobile therapist online in my area. Anyway, I contacted the mobile therapist, asking if she could do the extensions and whether she done hollywoods. I get a reply saying she can do an extended brazilian but ONLY if I have had waxing down there before...I mean am I missing something here?

*some details have been changed as I am aware therapist could be on here!

Just wondered if she meant,
only if she has waxed YOU before (as in, your not a new client, you've been to her before)......
and not 'waxed down there before'...........if that makes sense o_O

I think she meant if the hair wasn't fully grown so it was easier for her. Maybe she lacks confidence?

Yeah perhaps she could have meant that. I just found it very odd o_O

Latest posts

Back