Kaeso Manicure Pink Grapefruit Drizzle Hygiene Spray - TCP?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

so for a while i have been debating a 'budget' manicure and pedicure for my clients who can't afford to spent X amount each month, i decided on Kaeso products as they are budget price and have seen some good reviews. I purchased the kit and a few extra bits but today my manicure kit has come and the hygiene spray stinks of TCP, is this normal?? it's vile, i'm thinking of just chucking it in the bin unless someone says i have a wierd smelling one. thanks in advance x

Yeah it smells bloody gross lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes, thats how it smells, I quite like it, it smells hygenic, I guess thats what its for:lol:

Yeah it smells bloody gross lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

well lucky me, i sprayed it all up my arm! i actually feel quite sick from the fumes :lol: in the bin it goes x

Yes, thats how it smells, I quite like it, it smells hygenic, I guess thats what its for:lol:

i used to get really infected ears from my ear piercing when i was younger so my mum used to drench my ear in tcp, i think the smell has scarred me for life lol x

Yes it smells like a mix between tcp and deep heat, the smell disappears quickly thankfully, it's a shame as all there other products smell lovely!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Yes it smells like a mix between tcp and deep heat, the smell disappears quickly thankfully, it's a shame as all there other products smell lovely!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

urghhh deep heat, that is exactly it! i could tell there was a smell lingering in the backround, my dad used to use deep heat all the time. yuk, it's in the bin and it is staying there! :lol:

Latest posts

Back