Katrina!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
I had my nails done by Katrina in Plymouth today. Really needed to experience how it felt as I have never had mine done. I got extra tips and help and ,,,,,the best bit.......................SHE USED THE NEW METHOD ON ME!!!!!!!!! IT'S GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:green:

Ohhh wow...pics please....x

Very nice - so.... how long did they take? :)

how where they to do...?

Are they gel?

can i just ask how did you find it doing the white, was it harder or easier and did this add much to your time?
thanks

can i just ask how did you find it doing the white, was it harder or easier and did this add much to your time?
thanks

I don't know how much I can say before people go next week.
Not going to say anything because I really don't want to spoil it for everyone and get in trouble with Gigi!!!! lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ive obviously fell asleep or not been listing :zzz: Im knowing for doing that and missing the best bits of the coversation so imagine what I felt like when I read this thread:irked: yep I done it again and missed the best bit....

What new method? is it creative if so no one told me and Im creative trained and use creative products
They look like L&P arent they?

Ive obviously missed something important:rolleyes:

please could someone tell me

regards catherine

both sets look great.im really excited to find out what the new method is,i cant wait

... and there was me thinking that Katrina was the name you'd given your puppy :o:o:o

... and there was me thinking that Katrina was the name you'd given your puppy :o:o:o

Oh god!! I wish I could get that sorted Sassy,,,still havent got it yet,,,,,,,,,,,milly, willow, indie, etc, etc
I think we are going to have to out the best of 4 in a hat and pull out,,,,,,,,,,all the pups went to their new homes yesterday and ours came indoors. It's hard with no name,,,,,,,,,,,,gotta get it sorted!!

Latest posts

Back