keeping wax warm in the car

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiercekytten

Reaction score
I'm sorry I know there have been countless posts about this but now I'm in a rush and I can't seem to find a single one!

I am going to wax someone tonight who lives about half an hour from me. I have 2 Hive 1000cc dial heaters, I shall heat the wax before I leave.....do I heat it up on hot and let it cool whilst traveling? Or heat it to desired temperature and then wait for it to warm back up whilst at clients houses? Or something different all together.

Those of you that plug them into the car....how do you do this? What do you use? where can I get it and how much is it?

I hope someone has the answers for me

Thanks in advance and sorry again for reposting what I know has been asked before!

I'm sorry I know there have been countless pot about this but now I'm in a rush and I can't seem to find a single one!

I am going to wax someone tonight who lives about half an hour from me. I have 2 Hive 1000cc dial heaters, I shall heat the wax before I leave.....do I heat it up on hot and let it cool whilst traveling? Or heat it to desired temperature and then wait for it to warm back up whilst at clients houses? Or something different all together.

Those of you that plug them into the car....how do you do this? What do you use? where can I get it and how much is it?

I hope someone has the answers for me

Thanks in advance and sorry again for reposting what I know has been asked before!

What I have been doing is heating the wax for about an hour before I leave. Wrapping the pot in a plastic bag, wrapping in a towel, putting in a "posh bag", surrounding with rolled up towels and wedging the bag behing my handbag in the passanger footwell of my car with the heating on if that makes sence! works for me!!!

Hope this helps

xx

Last edited:
I heat it up so it's almost like water but obviously not enough to burn it and ruin the wax then unplug it just before I leave, pack it in the bag with all the bits and bobs and strap it into the front passenger seat with the seatbelt on. The lid stays on thanks to the size of the bag which *just* fits the pot. It's a laptop bag hehe x

thank you for replying girls.
Anyone plugging theirs into the car? How do you do it?

It'd be a car adaptor that goes into your wax pot connection. Does the wire that goes to the plug come out of your pot? You can only do it if it does x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back