Kelly Rowlands nails tonight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
Has anyone clocked what she's wearing? I know she wears both Shellac and Gelish, but I don't recognise the beautiful spring pink she's wearing.

I want it!!

Thank you Della, I have now messaged Liza! :biggrin:

If it is the same as last night (saturday), it is Shellac in rosebud. Liza tweeted about them yesterday evening.:lol:

Fab job every week! Stunning nails on everyone on the Xfactor espcially on Kelly. x

Hmm, it looked too sugary to be Rosebud. It could be my TV though! It didn't look like Hotpop pink either.

I'm hoping Liza either tweets about tonight or eventually see's my message. By the looks of things she's a very busy lady!

It looked like gotcha maybe? With m&r over? Maybe maybe? Quite sugary pink - I agree!

X

Hi guys
I have been Shellacing Kellys nails for the X factor for the last 5 weeks now.
It is rosebud, but the lights do make it look more sugary.

It was chosen specifically for her dress tonite, but we thought it would be a great contrast to the strong colour of her dress last night as well.

Kelly REALLY enjoys her nails and she has been a delight to work with.

Her nails grew so much in the 1st 3 weeks of her wearing Shellac. She said it was unheard of for her nails to grow so well!

We reduced the length last week though as she wanted shorter nails for her darker colour.

They looked their best when I did them for the Times magazine as she had clearly pink on her longer nails.

When I get a chance, Ill put up the pictures with evrything we have done with Kelly so far.
If you are on twitter, follow me @lizasmithnails as I often update that immediately.

That's brilliant! Thank you Liza for replying so quickly :hug:

I was hoping it was a colour from the awaited new collection :wink2:

Hi guys
I have been Shellacing Kellys nails for the X factor for the last 5 weeks now.
It is rosebud, but the lights do make it look more sugary.

It was chosen specifically for her dress tonite, but we thought it would be a great contrast to the strong colour of her dress last night as well.

Kelly REALLY enjoys her nails and she has been a delight to work with.

Her nails grew so much in the 1st 3 weeks of her wearing Shellac. She said it was unheard of for her nails to grow so well!

We reduced the length last week though as she wanted shorter nails for her darker colour.

They looked their best when I did them for the Times magazine as she had clearly pink on her longer nails.

When I get a chance, Ill put up the pictures with evrything we have done with Kelly so far.
If you are on twitter, follow me @lizasmithnails as I often update that immediately.

Wow, how fab! I'll defo follow on Twitter. I was discussing with my Fiance last night whether regardless of how talented you're, whether or not you'd get 'ult nerve'! doing Kelly's nails! Well done you! :)

Now isn't that brill...Liza giving us that info.. Thanks :wink2:

Latest posts

Back