Kim Lawless training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
Have finally bitten the bullet and booked myself on the Perron Rigot female intimate waxing course with Kim Lawless!! Despite having trained in intimate waxing already I didn't feel confident with hot wax so have been using warm wax but after having a play with Euroblonde with one of my clients at the weekend I was impressed at how easy the hair came out with a lot less discomfort to the client. I did get in to somewhat of a mess and it took an hour and a half, so figured that the training with Kim would be beneficial to help improve my confidence and technique! I'm soooo excited, really hope Kim can work her magic with me!! :biggrin:

When did you book for and what location? I seem to have been on the waiting list forever :-(

It's booked through Perron Rigot, they have a course on 30th October at London Docklands. I phoned this morning expecting there not to be any places but she said there were. So I booked on xx

I'm booked in for November! I can't wait. Seems ages away but hopefully will come around quickly!

You will love it! I had never waxed before and I came away feeling so confident. x

When did you book for and what location? I seem to have been on the waiting list forever :-(
Hi doll. So sorry about that. PM me and I'll make sure that you get a place on the next available course. We're booking for 2013 now but I'm trying to add a couple more dates before the end of 2012. Thanks for being so patient.

To clear up any confusion, my courses are held weekly in Essex but Perron Rigot are hosting a days training for me at their place in Docklands and they do all the booking. I just turn up and train there whereas to book with me in Essex, you need to call my PA Caroline on 07803 417282.

PM rather than post on here as it's not really allowed. x

Am I right in assuming that the training is to the same standard though?

Am I right in assuming that the training is to the same standard though?
I blooming hope so……..it's me doing it. :) Yes of course it will be, so don't worry. x

That's what I thought but I wanted to double check cos I feel a bit like I've jumped the queue lol xxx

You are going to love your training with Kim. The best money I have ever spent is on my training with Kim. I was feeling very nervous when I attended my training but Kim makes you feel totally at ease at once, she is very professional and I can't credit her enough for the work she does. Once you have been waxed/trained the Kim Lawless way you will never go back to being waxed any other way, it's amazing. Oh and don't worry because Kim works her magic with everyone.

Good luck and happy waxing!

Nateice x

You are going to love your training with Kim. The best money I have ever spent is on my training with Kim. I was feeling very nervous when I attended my training but Kim makes you feel totally at ease at once, she is very professional and I can't credit her enough for the work she does. Once you have been waxed/trained the Kim Lawless way you will never go back to being waxed any other way, it's amazing. Oh and don't worry because Kim works her magic with everyone.

Nateice x
The cheque is in the post :wink2: Seriously, thank you for those lovely words. x

Nateice x

Wow - I m looking forward to my training in October even more now! x

Roll on 30th October! :)

The cheque is in the post :wink2: Seriously, thank you for those lovely words. x

Lol that made me chuckle but every word is true Kim!
OP ....Your gonna love it and come away knowing you have had the best training :)

Latest posts

Back