Koleston 8/1?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's normally those that have used it for years that are too scared to use anything else but I know in the colleges it's loved as they give a massive discount which is great!!

I started work in a new salon a couple of months ago and they use wella. I do like wella but to be honest I still prefer L'Oreal although I find wella are good for blondes.
I did a tint regrowth on one of the other stylists clients and they had been using a /1 and it looked green and nasty. This lady had that coarse almost wiry texture hair and far too much grey/white coverage for /1 alone.

I know them inside out and give loads of advice but hate them lol
Knowing them inside out surely you would know that /1 isn't blue and that they are the best colour brand out there :)

Knowing them inside out surely you would know that /1 isn't blue and that they are the best colour brand out there :)

If you could PM me with why you think they are the best brand out there I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Its my opinion :) I think wella is fab you don't sooo? Don't really feel the need to explain myself to someone I don't even know? Plus if would be a huge essay x

Its my opinion :) I think wella is fab you don't sooo? Don't really feel the need to explain myself to someone I don't even know? Plus if would be a huge essay x

I'd find the time to read it...after using it for as many years as I did you'll soon find its floors...like others brands have too ;) x

Find the time to read it? I can mix any colour possible with wella so that's all I care about, it lasts a long time and my clients love it! plus the new ILLUMINA colours are amazing can't fault wella x

Latest posts

Back