Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been practising today :) let me know what you think x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320253271.803711.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320253271.803711.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 531
leely, i love these. they are so good. what stamp was it you used?

You lot have a lot to answer for, my new addiction... Konad! Had my first kit today and love it, u have all inspired me with ur fab pics xx

I been practising today :) let me know what you think x

These are lovely leely :) very nice job. I have a question for you, what do you think about then? :) xx

These are lovely leely :) very nice job. I have a question for you, what do you think about then? :) xx

I'm pleased with them for my first attempt after all the help on here, however.... There are a few fingers I am unhappy with :(

But I will practise practise :) xx

I'm pleased with them for my first attempt after all the help on here, however.... There are a few fingers I am unhappy with :(

But I will practise practise :) xx

You know what they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. ;)

We as nail techs are ways our own worse enemy and sometimes (not to the point where we get obsessive) i think it is healthy as we continue to improve.

This was a fab go, and i would pay for them, time Will show the speed you pick up when doing it, perfect placement and less re do's :) xx

You know what they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. ;)

We as nail techs are ways our own worse enemy and sometimes (not to the point where we get obsessive) i think it is healthy as we continue to improve.

This was a fab go, and i would pay for them, time Will show the speed you pick up when doing it, perfect placement and less re do's :) xx

Thank you :)

So glad I have found salon geek and all the advice I have received :) xx

I have just ordered the kit can't wait till it comes x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

5ec57f75-0587-f007.jpg

My first attempt and quite pleased with myself : )

Just a little play I had today. First time I stamped on to the coloured layer on shellac. Only down side I'll have to keep this design for 2 weeks.

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320881210.857057.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320881210.857057.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 505
5ec57f75-0587-f007.jpg

Wish my first attempt had turned out this good.

They are brill hun x

Just a little play I had today. First time I stamped on to the coloured layer on shellac. Only down side I'll have to keep this design for 2 weeks.

Xxx

Very nice. Same coloursImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320920476.070291.jpg I have on my toes

5ec57f75-0587-f007.jpg

These are really good :) keep up the good work :) its fun isn't it? Xx

Xxx

You can always stamp ontop of the uv top coat and then regular topcoat.and that way you can change it every few days :) xx

Yeah that's what I have been doin on my self. But I wanted to give it a go of stamping on the colour as I had read on here. I do think it looks alot smoother! X

can anyone recommend a good vibrant red to use fot stamping over blackpool shellac? i've bought a few of the actual konad polishes and have been a bit disappointed at that the colour isnt that vibrant just looking for advice before i go and order more.

Latest posts

Back