Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client wanted animal print with a difference

Oh my Gosh they are absolutely beautiful! How long have you been stamping? Mine never come out like that :(

Aww thank you only a couple of weeks ;) I'm hooked on them lol x

Thanks for all your help. All done - looks amazing

Sorry it's hard to see as flash. Not bad for first attempt just ordered a plastic scraper but need to get the knack of scraping am sure it will come 💅

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349032647.093297.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349032647.093297.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 392
Sorry it's hard to see as flash. Not bad for first attempt just ordered a plastic scraper but need to get the knack of scraping am sure it will come 💅

Ah can't really see on my phone :( I'll look on pc when I can xxx

Oh they're lovely! What gold polish have you used to stamp with please?

I use Barry M - both Gold & Silver. I bought the Konad ones but these are just too well subtle. Wish I'd read this thread before I got them.

I've also got the metallic pink from Stargazer and that is beautiful too

I use Barry M - both Gold & Silver. I bought the Konad ones but these are just too well subtle. Wish I'd read this thread before I got them.

I've also got the metallic pink from Stargazer and that is beautiful too

Is It the foil effects ones or just regular? Xx

Well Geeks

I was doing a search on the Drikk plates and came across this amazing blog "Spellbinding Nails". It also has some other large plates - see link below.

Spellbinding Nails: LeaLaC

So I think I should say a BIG THANK YOU to Sarah Louise if there are any plates or polishes she hasn't tried I'd be amazed:wink2:

I'm sure the answer to this question is in here some where but I don't have time to read 60+ pages! So here goes.....how do you clean of any konad polish that lands on skin? I use shellac x

I'm sure the answer to this question is in here some where but I don't have time to read 60+ pages! So here goes.....how do you clean of any konad polish that lands on skin? I use shellac x
once I've put the top coat on It just comes off with the Dsperse!

Any NA remover will do the trick - I use a bit of cotton wool round end of cocktail stick - allows a little more precision than a cotton bud.

Well Geeks

I was doing a search on the Drikk plates and came across this amazing blog "Spellbinding Nails". It also has some other large plates - see link below.

Spellbinding Nails: LeaLaC

So I think I should say a BIG THANK YOU to Sarah Louise if there are any plates or polishes she hasn't tried I'd be amazed:wink2:

Thanks for Sharing hun great blog xx

Love it when a client comes in and wants something different! Luckily these went to plan so I had 2 share :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349306831.398120.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349306831.398120.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 380
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349306885.555211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349306885.555211.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 427
Only a little stamping in aid of breast cancer month

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349800998.918973.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349800998.918973.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 372