Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A plate I picked up at Olympia!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125718.924938.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125718.924938.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 393
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125735.564404.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125735.564404.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 394
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125748.827028.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125748.827028.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 400
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125770.470740.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350125770.470740.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 362
I have only just started my stamping collection too, ive started with the monster bundle plates Bundle Monster 25pc Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamping Manicure Plates Image Designs Accessories Kit - 2012 Collection: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty and there a great introduction to stamping, great value and good quaility and have been popular with clients, as for konad so far I have added plate M57 (which is very popular) and M65 to my collection.

Here are some images from the collection to give you an idea....excuse the regrowth of the gel polish and not great stamping, Im just in the process of finding a way to display the designs for clients to see :)

Thanks so much for your reply, the nails are fab! I'm at a loss what to do lol. Think I just have to bite the bullet and go for it. After all my poor stamper is sitting there all alone waiting to be used :)

Love your avatar btw X

I thought these were so pretty

Attachments

• amaz.jpg
    amaz.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 340
Ah bummer! Thanks hun :) xxx

No worries hun, I tried all of my colours but maybe some colours do work?! Try them all when you get a dull moment ;) xx

No worries hun, I tried all of my colours but maybe some colours do work?! Try them all when you get a dull moment ;) xx

Will do Hun, but I guess it's because when applying gelish you normally need 2/3 layers so I guess they will all be a bit wishy washy :( xxx

Thanks so much for your reply, the nails are fab! I'm at a loss what to do lol. Think I just have to bite the bullet and go for it. After all my poor stamper is sitting there all alone waiting to be used :)

Love your avatar btw X

Your welcome :) Go for it, they really will pay for themselves fast, I have quite a few clients that have this now, its quick after a little practice is easy and I find its the best type of nail art for actually making you money. As much as I enjoy doing freehand work its hard to make a good profit out of it.

I have only just started my stamping collection too, ive started with the monster bundle plates Bundle Monster 25pc Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamping Manicure Plates Image Designs Accessories Kit - 2012 Collection: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty and there a great introduction to stamping, great value and good quaility and have been popular with clients, as for konad so far I have added plate M57 (which is very popular) and M65 to my collection.

Here are some images from the collection to give you an idea....excuse the regrowth of the gel polish and not great stamping, Im just in the process of finding a way to display the designs for clients to see :)

Just ordered mine and cannot wait to use only problem I have is deciding what to have first and do I have enough fingers ;-) xx

My second attempt. Silver Barry m stamps amazingly well, better than the konad polish!! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350228401.726432.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350228401.726432.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 387
My second attempt. Silver Barry m stamps amazingly well, better than the konad polish!! Xx

I love the Barry M gold and silver for stamping, they're a dream. I actually really dislike my Konad Black polish now, it's so messy and I'm finding it hard to stamp with for full finger designs. So want to find a black and white polish that stamp really well, just like the Barry M metallics do and that aren't as messy and smudgy! :irked:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I love the Barry M gold and silver for stamping, they're a dream. I actually really dislike my Konad Black polish now, it's so messy and I'm finding it hard to stamp with for full finger designs. So want to find a black and white polish that stamp really well, just like the Barry M metallics do and that aren't as messy and smudgy! :irked:

Oooh yes me too! I get myself in such a mess with the black konad! Was trying to do a nice leopard print stamp in black then pick some of them out with a contrasting colour (someone's lovely design I've seen on here!) And got myself in a right state lol!

It is so nice, just had a complement of a client who just picked up some solar oil :) The W7 black polish is pretty good for stamping, but the foil effects seem to beat everything xx

Oooh yes me too! I get myself in such a mess with the black konad! Was trying to do a nice leopard print stamp in black then pick some of them out with a contrasting colour (someone's lovely design I've seen on here!) And got myself in a right state lol!

The Konad brown is very good for this

Anyone know of a black that works well with the stamper ? X

i just had my konad stamping plate today i have zebra print tiger print and flowers on the disc will buy my stamper and scraper in a couple of weeks

What are we all stamping with for Halloween?

My client has just chosen these bats and pumpkins! Luv luv luv :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350306275.007881.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350306275.007881.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 320
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350306285.740449.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350306285.740449.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 303
What are we all stamping with for Halloween?

My client has just chosen these bats and pumpkins! Luv luv luv :)

Ohhh.....Bats!!! they have Bats!? :D Oh please do tell which plate? They look fab btw.

Your welcome :) Go for it, they really will pay for themselves fast, I have quite a few clients that have this now, its quick after a little practice is easy and I find its the best type of nail art for actually making you money. As much as I enjoy doing freehand work its hard to make a good profit out of it.

I've done it, yippee. Ordered the Bundle Monster kit although went off the 21 piece set so I'd have a mixture of small, French and full coverage designs.

Thanks for your help.

Kelly x

Latest posts

Back