Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just keep in mind that the stamp could be 3 inches wide, its the width of the actual pattern that matters which is where i have found the problem to lie, its hard getting plates that actually do whole nail designs that cover the whole nail

Mine today :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346779363.596719.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346779363.596719.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 464
Can anyone suggest some larger stamping plates for longer nails, and any suppliers I could then buy them from in the UK plz? :)

I Still need a little more practice on real nails, but getting there, I do find its a little harder stamping on slightly longer nails which have more of a curve, any tips? :)

Attachments

• 001kdjlak.jpg
    001kdjlak.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 440
  • hfhfhf.jpg
    hfhfhf.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 428
Hi all I haven't read this whole thread so please forgive me if the answer to my question is hidden in its depths.

Ok, I blew the dust off my neglected konad and used a lovely lace stamp with French manicure yesterday and it actually worked!!! I used it with hard gel and hard gel topcoat (whereas I just can't get it not to smudge with shellac topcoat). Anyhooo I am now going to keep using it so would appreciate it if someone could please give me a plate number for either full coverage leopard print or diagonal leopard print (if you get what I mean). Also, are konad going to be at the Olympia show does anyone know?
Thanks very much geeks xx

Hi I used the Barry M silver foil polish, I alos have the gold. I did these using the gold today.

I think Barry M's Gold is the Instant Nail Effects (and not there usual varnish pots as thats too thin and doesnt do it at all)...

Does anyone know where I can get the monster bundle 311 plate from? It's the one with the script on? Thanks. X

Does anyone know where I can get the monster bundle 311 plate from? It's the one with the script on? Thanks. X
have you looked on amazon? Saw it there last week :)

Shellac and konad on a client (although the designs are off a bundle monster plate) <3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347205225.962234.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347205225.962234.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 455
Tried amazon and couldnt find it!
Ooh amanda love it, I didn't know Konad did one do you know what no the plate is? Im also loving the roses! Thanks xx

Tried amazon and couldnt find it!
Ooh amanda love it, I didn't know Konad did one do you know what no the plate is? Im also loving the roses! Thanks xx

The polish is konad the plates were bundle monster - I picked them up from amazon - think it was in the largest bundle size x

The polish is konad the plates were bundle monster - I picked them up from amazon - think it was in the largest bundle size x
Thanks Amanda shame I was hoping to pick the plate up singly as I have enough I just liked the script! I will keep looking! X

Thanks Amanda shame I was hoping to pick the plate up singly as I have enough I just liked the script! I will keep looking! X

Lol wish that would stop me! I have most of the konad plates, bundle monster and now cheeky ones ... An addicted! But my clients love them so it's worth it :)

Where do you all buy your konad polish and holographic polish from in the uk? Thanks x

I finally succumbed to buying the 2012 Monster Plates from Amazon... You see I REALLY wanted plate BM311 too & just couldnt find the script plate in any other stamping system, (OMG nails, Cheeky, Konad etc) so it better be worth it lol - Just not going to tell the husband :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back