Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I've stamped in a very long time!!!
eta9azem.jpg

Ooh what stamp is that? It's lovely!

It's off of one of the Drikk plates, I can't remember what one sorry and just lent all my stamping stuff to my mum :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your nails are beautiful. I've recently bought a few konad bits which I'm gonna try out.

Just to let you all know. If you order from the states and your parcel is worth over $50 you have to pay excise duty on it.

Hth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your nails are beautiful. I've recently bought a few konad bits which I'm gonna try out.

Just to let you all know. If you order from the states and your parcel is worth over $50 you have to pay excise duty on it.

Hth

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Officially you have to pay VAT on any imports from outside EU worth over £15 (inc. postage & packaging). The post office will collect this and charge an admin fee of £8 (or at least it was last year). Sometimes the fee isn't levied for packages just over the £15. Gifts from friends and family can be upto £36. Additionally customs duty becomes payable if the value is >£135

Here is the HRMC web page on imports HM Revenue & Customs: Buying from abroad on the Internet - what to look out for

Does anyone know if there is a konad plate with a damask pattern please?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395590512.794822.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395590521.460131.jpg

Having fun with stamping this afternoon! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Stamping with various MoYou London (princess) plates over Gelish I did the week before (ignore the re-growth!)
I used Barry M foil effects to stamp
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396810631.874323.jpg

I love the birdcage from my moyou plate but am getting frustrated with it can never get it on without parts missing aaaargh. This was the best i could get

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396880557099.jpg
    1396880557099.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 509
I just bought the Konad Stamp Bood that has from M1 to M74 on Ebay for $24 with FREE shipping! Really cheap! :biggrin:

Who here uses Mundo De Unas???

Sorry about the strange angle and re growth.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396895468.799350.jpg

I just bought the Konad Stamp Bood that has from M1 to M74 on Ebay for $24 with FREE shipping! Really cheap! :biggrin:

Can you share the link? X

Also are the non branded plates from Hong kong any good??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
An image plate book is just a book showing you all the designs, there are no plates with it. If this is not what you are looking for I suggest you contact the seller for a refund as there listing does not make this entirely clear and it appears that with the price they have put (the book is £10on amazon) that they have perhaps tried to encourage people to think this includes the plates.

Latest posts

Back