Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my festfive today so exiting

I just got the rectangular stamper ... Previously used the circular, I can't get it to pick up any polish at all... What am I doing wrong? It's really squishy and soft compared to the round ones.

Still playing 😀 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416938311.498530.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416938328.549953.jpg

I just got the rectangular stamper ... Previously used the circular, I can't get it to pick up any polish at all... What am I doing wrong? It's really squishy and soft compared to the round ones.
Are the round ones Konad?

My rectangular one is green, it's somewhere between squidgy and Konad. I did buff it lightly before use, and you have to roll it over the image like a Konad stamper. x

I've just ordered my very first stamping plates from moyou, very excited! what are your favourite Christmas stamping plates? xx

Are the round ones Konad?

My rectangular one is green, it's somewhere between squidgy and Konad. I did buff it lightly before use, and you have to roll it over the image like a Konad stamper. x

The circular one is years old...can't remember, probably Konad...circular plates and a pink base...this rectangular one is grey and white from Moyou...it's almost as soft as a make up wedge!musing moyou plates and stamper polishes.

Hi,
I'm currently having the following problem: the first stamp is going perfect, but after I clean the stamping plate for the second stamp, I don't manage to get a clear stamp. It's like my plate is oily or something I have the impression. I'm using the cnd nourishing remover and I've also tried nail polish remover without aceton.
What are you guys using to clean your stamping plates? I'm getting a bit frustrated...
Greetz,
Ellegance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't use acetone to clean up stamper between each go, take a piece of Sellotape and dab the stamper to clean it up, you can also use a lint roller.

Hi,
I'm currently having the following problem: the first stamp is going perfect, but after I clean the stamping plate for the second stamp, I don't manage to get a clear stamp. It's like my plate is oily or something I have the impression. I'm using the cnd nourishing remover and I've also tried nail polish remover without aceton.
What are you guys using to clean your stamping plates? I'm getting a bit frustrated...
Greetz,
Ellegance

I personally use pure acetone to clean my plates.

Nourishing Remover & Nail Polish remover have conditioning properties, hence the reason why your plate feels oily.

Pure acetone eliminates this problem and you'll get a clean, crisp image 😊 xx

Oops thought you were talking about your stamper, I use d-solve to clean my plate between stamps.

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try pure aceton then :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417129675.618144.jpg moyou festive 💗

@stacedollx which plate did you use for pic above? They are amazing 👍

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good white stamping polish, preferably one which will stamp over dark colours? I'm not finding the konad white very bright and the mundo white is out if stock :-(

I feel the same way. Also im having difficulty with the larger plates on very curved nails.. any tips?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel the same way. Also im having difficulty with the larger plates on very curved nails.. any tips?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What stamper are you using lovey. I have a couple of really curved nails and deep side walls. I do a few things; use a softer stamper, gently pull back the sidewalls when stamping and roll the image on then off the nail. Hth xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey just bought my first plate, stamp and polishes, this might be a silly question but do I apply my stamp once the top coat has been applied to the colour and then cure the stamp under my lamp?

Hey just bought my first plate, stamp and polishes, this might be a silly question but do I apply my stamp once the top coat has been applied to the colour and then cure the stamp under my lamp?
Hiya, if you have stamping polishes they don't need to be cured. You apply top coat, remove inhibition layer then apply stamp and top coat again. x

That's great! Yeah it's the konad polishes I have for the stamps xx

Latest posts

Back