KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joingram87 all your nails are gorgeous I especially like the first ones what stamp have you used? X

hi everyone.
what do you do ? or should i say how does it work?
sorry for the silly question just ive never heard or seen this before..
loving all the pics btw :hug:

Ah those look so pretty!

I am finding Konad a bit fiddley so far but hope to be able to create lush nails like these at some point, youve got to be quick with that scraper havent you :D

Last edited:
Ah those look so pretty!

I am finding Konad a bit fiddley so far but hope to be able to create lush nails like these at some point, youve got to be quick with that scarper havent you :D

the trick is don't worry about putting the polish on the image too neatly just slap it on and scrap it off I find clients try to be very neat with this part :D

Ah Wow ,

Love these effects, What exactly is Konad and How do you purchase?

OMG I want some of these!!!! They look fab!:p

the trick is don't worry about putting the polish on the image too neatly just slap it on and scrap it off I find clients try to be very neat with this part :D

Thanks Bry that is exactly what I have been doing, being veeeery careful applying the special polish to the image plate, with slap it on next time I have a go! x

Thanks Bry that is exactly what I have been doing, being veeeery careful applying the special polish to the image plate, with slap it on next time I have a go! x

Keep me posted xxxx

Joingram87 all your nails are gorgeous I especially like the first ones what stamp have you used? X

Hey, thank you :hug: i believe it was plate m51. I love this too, I didnt want to take it off when I had it on....it made others want it too ;) xx

I bet it did they're gorgeous what colour did you use to do the print? :D XX

Is Konad the same as Art Deco?

I have this set which was £45 and I can't get a print off it :sad:

very frustrating!

Is this an Art Deco kit or Konad? If it is Konad PM me and I help you :biggrin:

Hiya Guys,
Could someone tell me what Konad is? From what I can gather is it a nail art stamp? If so how much is it? N where can I purchase one from. Whent to American nails on the wk end to ask how much the nail art machine was £300!! Sure they were pulin a fast one with me. Please help as I struggle with nail art and am looking for some sort of stensils.

Thank you.

I bet it did they're gorgeous what colour did you use to do the print? :D XX

I used shellac for the whole thing. Iced cappuccino stamped onto of fedora :) x

Hiya Guys,
Could someone tell me what Konad is? From what I can gather is it a nail art stamp? If so how much is it? N where can I purchase one from. Whent to American nails on the wk end to ask how much the nail art machine was £300!! Sure they were pulin a fast one with me. Please help as I struggle with nail art and am looking for some sort of stensils.

Thank you.

Watch the video on here, have a mooch about the site and you will know what Konad is. PM me if you have any questions or queries xxx

http://www.simplybrides.net/Konad.html

Last edited:
So Konad can be used with Shellac??
Uh-oh, looks like more money will be spent!! :D

Can you use any type of polish or gel polish to put on the image plate or do you have to use the Konad special polishes?

Can you use any type of polish or gel polish to put on the image plate or do you have to use the Konad special polishes?

I have never got anything but Konad to work but some clever people here have :D

Latest posts

Back