KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chel1966

Reaction score
This weeks Nails - OPI "Blue my Mind" with OPI "Admire" lilac flower stamp. I am addicted - just wish I had more hands!

Attachments

• BLUE MY MIND.jpg
    BLUE MY MIND.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,817
I am a Konad Stockist and can not get my OPI to stamp, how do you do it?????

Beautifull! Well done :) How do you find stamping with OPI polishes. I have just ordered my first Konad kit should be here this week and i can't wait to try it out!!

I love konad too :Love:and I'm totally addicted!!! Chel1966 I love your mani, the colors look great and you stamp is super sharp.

I have never used OPI to stamp, mostly I use china glaze, konad special polishes and strangely enough Rimmel :eek:.

Chel do come and join the konad group, there are lots of pics and so many threads full of info.

Wo thats real pretty!! I <3 konad too!!! only use the konad special polish but will try opi now.......

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1311590737.042234.jpg

I did some over Gelish the other day :)

Ooo these look fab! :) Must look into it :wink2:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1311599041.941164.jpg

Thanks , Konard is something I have and never use lol I shuld try to use it more offten I think as they are quick and nicely effective,

It only got used as i thought the yellow nails looked crap on there own lol looked like highlighter pen!

I did some toes to ,

Those are beautiful!!! I love the patterns on plate s6, it's one of my favorites.

This is what I have on today:

BasicBeauty #12 stamped with ChG Awaken, plate SdP A
These are lovely x

Those are beautiful!!! I love the patterns on plate s6, it's one of my favorites.

Picchi, your work is always beautiful.

I LOVE konad!!!! I have done so many that i love but here are 3 of my most fav's :) xx

Fedora Shelalc with Iced Cappuccino Konad Nail art and 1x Rockstar Nails.jpg

Konad French with MOP Shelalc.jpg

2011-07-13 21.jpg

Beautifull as always Picchi :) I am after these plates ;) xx

Is Konad the same as Art Deco?

I have this set which was £45 and I can't get a print off it :sad:

very frustrating!

Beautiful work. I have rubbish nails so it never looks so glam :cry:

Wow these are gorgeous

Wow, ladies these are lovely. I've often thought about doing this but the choice of plates is huge!!
Could I high jack this thread (a little bit) and ask peeps to list the plate numbers that they find the most popular? I have a birthday coming up and would love to have some xxx

Wow, ladies these are lovely. I've often thought about doing this but the choice of plates is huge!!
Could I high jack this thread (a little bit) and ask peeps to list the plate numbers that they find the most popular? I have a birthday coming up and would love to have some xxx

Plate M57 always sells out the fastest followed by M19

where do you buy trade from? well impressed! xx

Latest posts

Back