KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have got set B, it arrived this morning. Only had a little play so far. Disappointed about some of patterns not being able to mirror them :-(

I too have got set B, it arrived this morning. Only had a little play so far. Disappointed about some of patterns not being able to mirror them :-(

You can mirror them if your quick enough but you need 2x stamper. I believe kirsty has managed to do this quite successfully :) stamp the image from 1 stamper onto the other then onto the nail.

It is a bit more faffy but if your quick enough it works well :)

You can mirror them if your quick enough but you need 2x stamper. I believe kirsty has managed to do this quite successfully :) stamp the image from 1 stamper onto the other then onto the nail.

It is a bit more faffy but if your quick enough it works well :)

It wasn't me hun, I believe it was TILLYNAILS who sucessfully did the double stamper trick. I haven't tried it yet as I only have one stamp. Best add a second one to my next order :biggrin:

Kirsty x

Argh I can't wait to get my set!!! Keep looking through all the pics on the Konad group and I just want to have a gooooooooooooo!

Argh I can't wait to get my set!!! Keep looking through all the pics on the Konad group and I just want to have a gooooooooooooo!

Is in the poster as we speak........... :Love:

I warn you, it's seriously addictive! Better start saving some pennies now because you WILL want to order more :D

Kirsty x

Is in the poster as we speak........... :Love:

Haha thankyou!

Kirsty, I think I'm already addicted which is a little crazy! I keep looking through all the image plates and thinking "oooh I should have ordered that one" and "oooh how about that one!".

Deary deary me.

Oh and btw yours are some of the amazing ones I have been admiring! If you have any tips, I'd love to know them :D

It wasn't me hun, I believe it was TILLYNAILS who sucessfully did the double stamper trick. I haven't tried it yet as I only have one stamp. Best add a second one to my next order :biggrin:

Kirsty x

ahhh, I knew it was someone, sorry Tillynails! :hug: xx

You will absolutely LOVE it :) i wish i could afford all the paltes, but then again i can never decide what i want to do on my own nails with the plates that i already have and i ahve another few winging its way to me now! xx

You will absolutely LOVE it :) i wish i could afford all the paltes, but then again i can never decide what i want to do on my own nails with the plates that i already have and i ahve another few winging its way to me now! xx

How many do you have atm? Wondering how other people's collections are coming along :)

How many do you have atm? Wondering how other people's collections are coming along :)

I have about 8 at the moment and another 4plates on its way. I only started konading properly end of April! Xx

Whoah April? I hope I can be as good as you in 4 months!

These are fab! How can u use these with shellac? Would you stamp onto the sticky layer of the colour coat? Or would you wipe the sticky coat before stamping? I'm too impatient to let nail polish dry! lol

Whoah April? I hope I can be as good as you in 4 months!

Aww thank you :)

Keep playing about with it, you Will build your stamping confidence and then before you know it you'll be a perfect stamper :) xx

These are fab! How can u use these with shellac? Would you stamp onto the sticky layer of the colour coat? Or would you wipe the sticky coat before stamping? I'm too impatient to let nail polish dry! lol

I stamp onto the sticky layer :) or you can always top coat, stamp then add another top coat. :)

Its great with shellac because unlike normal polish you can keep re doing it (by wiping off with d sperse) until your happy its perfect :) xx

I stamp onto the sticky layer :) or you can always top coat, stamp then add another top coat. :)

Its great with shellac because unlike normal polish you can keep re doing it (by wiping off with d sperse) until your happy its perfect :) xx

Have your new toys come yet?:wink2:

Aww thank you :)

Keep playing about with it, you Will build your stamping confidence and then before you know it you'll be a perfect stamper :) xx

I hope so! I got my toys today, can't wait to have a proper play on Wednesday when I have some time free :) I hope you get your new plates soon. I showed my sister the ones I got today and she has already suggested I get more!

Picked my toys up from the sorting office this morning :) thanks Bryony :)

It is so addictive and you Will end up buying more plates. Only thing i Will say is that clients as a rule don't know what konad is so wear it a lot and on your regulars offer to do their ring fingers for free 1 time only so they get a taster of it as sometimes its hard for the client to understand what it is, how it works and more importantly how it Will look.

Once they have sampld it, they want it almost every time :)

Xx

Latest posts

Back