L& P ... My Clear Isnt Clear...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
I did a set of sculpts yesterday in Perfect Pink & Clear. I was generally quite happy except my clear didnt look perfectly clear. Is this normal or havent I buffed through my grits correctly?
Hope you can understand what Im wittering on about!

I maybe totally stupid her but what do you mean pink and clear...?

Clear in zone 1
pink in zone 2/3?

mamma said:
I maybe totally stupid her but what do you mean pink and clear...?

Clear in zone 1
pink in zone 2/3?
Sorry ... Yup clear in zone one and pink in 2/3
Any ideas???

Perhaps you didn't work down through your grits when buffing Glors, Or could it be that your brush got contaminated?

Funny you should mention this because i keep getting cloudyness when i'm doing clear

well im not sure if you dont know hun i dont think i could advise !!!!! really really dumb comment coming ok ....... you didnt brush your pink over did you ?? ! told you - i know i deserve a slap for even thinking someone like you does not know what they are doing !

If you like hun - pm me your addy - ive lost it ! lol - and i can pop a little pot of clear in the post for you to try if you like ? that way you can determine whether or not its the powder ?

kx

Its not the ratio is it ???? i know when ive worked with clear before it seems like im working wetter than say perfect pink ??

kx

glittergirl said:
Funny you should mention this because i keep getting cloudyness when i'm doing clear

Karren said:
Its not the ratio is it ???? i know when ive worked with clear before it seems like im working wetter than say perfect pink ??

kx
I think you could be right there Karren... Ill have to be extra vigilant next time.
Thanx peeps :hug:

Latest posts

Back