L & P Sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I need some reassurance! Please can someone tell me the best way to sculpt the free edge? I know some people just use one large bead and push upto the the free edge where as others layer and use a thin layer and then another one.

Please can someone help.

Thanks
Carole

I think this is a personal thing. I prefer to work in layers...but some of my colleauges work with one bead.
So basically whichever method you are more comfortable with, and gives you the best results , is the right one for you.
I teach my students both ways...and they decide which way to go.

i am a sculptaphobic......pmsl
i actually do the layering thing i use my first bead to create the free edge (like a tip) then i use another bead ontop of my new free edge to create my smile etc, i think you do what is easier for you until your confident enough to do zone one with just one ball.I very rarely sculpt i am a tip girl but this is what i do when the need arises.

I too prefer to make the 'tip' first with L&P and then continue as normal xx

I work both ways. i tend to layer if the nails are quite large, i find i get better coverage and consistancy this way, and one ball for 'normal' nails.

Latest posts

Back