LA Tan *please help*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cezziebear

Reaction score
hi
i sprayed a girl last wk in disco but it came out patchy long story anyway i went back the next day an sprayed her in gold leaving off her hands an feet cos they had the disco on them,

so she txt the next day an said it really nice no she wants another tan 2mor night which is good cos i thought she might be put off after the disco...but my problem is she wants to be double sprayed with the la gold....my thoughts are last week she had a base (well a patchy base of the disco an the next day a gold) so 2mor she wont have the disco base she'll just have the gold would it help if i added some booster drops to the gold which would make it develop darker????:rolleyes: or if i wait for the first cost of the gold to dry then spray her again will this have an effect or just be a waste of time an effort :rolleyes:

i just don want to spray her a gold and it wont turn out like last weeks cos of the disco base

please help if you can :lol: sorry bout the essay :zzz:

Firstly you are right. It wont look the same so set her up for that one.

Secondly I wouldnt double soray, it costs you double the amount and i dont believe it makes a difference unless you spray increadibly light.

Call LA Tan and ask about mixing the two soloutions possibly?

hi thanks for the advice i'll give them a call an see what they suggest xxx

Latest posts

Back