La tanning? I hope its all above board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
right, ive come on here to find out if anyone can shed some light... ive ordered from la tanning after doing some research spending quite a bit on a complete tanning kit... ive just recieve a delivery... of only a pop up tent!?!?! i asked the delivery man if this was it and he said yes?!
i then went on to ring la tanning back to find out if this is the case and that i will be sent a seperate order of the compressor and solutions etc.... but the number online isnt recognised!!!!

HELPPPPP!!!!

I think they may have moved recently -sure I had an email about being in new premises or something.

Here is the number off the bottom of my most recent emails regarding their new fast tan that is due out soon.

0161 483 7156 or email them on [email protected]

I've never had problems with them so I'm sure all will be sorted soon.

Last edited:
They have recently moved premises. The order does come in two separate parcels. Mine were delivered on the same day, but your order may be slightly different. They are a good company, very nice to deal with.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

they have moved as the others say and they are above board so rest assured you are in safe hands!

tigi

Phew thanks guys!!! Luckily
It was a dodgy delivery driver... Signed and was given one parcel but not the main parcel I was waiting for... Turnt out 20 mins later he came knocking the door with his tails between his legs lol!!! Got
It all and love it- even tho they gave me wrong % colour- but a quick phone call has resolved this problem!! So far so good!!!

Glad things were sorted in the end, hope you enjoy getting to know your new equipment and have fun spraying. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back