Lack of products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzie

Reaction score
Hi !! no joy tracing shellac or gellish stock so now yet another gel is being thrown at us ......:rolleyes: IBD Gelac !! anyone tried it !! one exasperated nail tech !! xx thanks !!

Just checked for you. Gelish has a few colours out of the 48 available and have no Top It Off but usual delivery will be here next week! :green:

I've heard from a nail tutor that gelish, gelac and Geleration are all made by one company and distributed under different names. Anyone know if this is true?

i wouldn't know for sure but it is most likely there are only a few majour companies that make all these products x

It only seems to be the top and basecoat and Fedora Shellac which is out of stock, but they do receive regular orders so if you signed up to the email notifications you would get to know when it was in stock again.

thanks guys x!

I've heard from a nail tutor that gelish, gelac and Geleration are all made by one company and distributed under different names. Anyone know if this is true?

Nail Harmony make and distribute Gelish, along with Harmony Fusion acrylic and Harmony Reveal Gel.

There are products out there that are made by one company and distributed under different names but Gelish isn't one of them.

Nail Harmony make and distribute Gelish, along with Harmony Fusion acrylic and Harmony Reveal Gel.

There are products out there that are made by one company and distributed under different names but Gelish isn't one of them.

I was going to say that, there is so much misinformation around that it just becomes boring after a while! :irked:

Some of us in the business DO know the truth behind the statements .. and it hasn't been told here!

Some of us in the business DO know the truth behind the statements .. and it hasn't been told here!

Precisely!

Latest posts

Back