Lap Dancing Clubs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering what your opnions are on Lap Dancing Clubs? Has anyone been in one, has anyone been a lap dancer.

Only....... I was thinking of going in there and dishing some of my cards out! I have seen a few documentries about them and all of the girls seem to have their nails done.

x

i have thought of this idea , but wouldnt have the guts to go in :lol: , i reckon its a fab idea :green:

i think its a great idea and think you should go and do it, these girls have to look the part and as such need there nails nice, if you dont do them someone else will, if there was a club near me i would go in and hand out cards

Dont like the thought of them, but have always wanted the guts to go in just to see.

I used to work for a taxi company and was involved in advertising which included me entering the diviest of dives putting up plaques with our number near the pay phones.

Its ok if your in there for a whole other reason.
I never plaqued a strip club though, blimey the drivers would have probably gone missing picking up there! LOL

If I was you, I would definately do it yes, speak to the manager and ask if you could put up a few things on the notice board in their staff room... then get outta there!! LOL:lol:
you'll not have to return soon, if ever!

What an excellent idea! I'm gonna see if there are any near me. :green:

last year i had some girls as clients, who where lap dancers during the summer season in blackpool. lovely girls who where as regular as clockwork for their infill appointments.
they where only up for the summer and back down south after the season had finished.
they actually liked the totally natural looking enhancements and all of them had their toes done too.
i would definately go for it and leave your cards with the manager to put in their dressing rooms

This really is a great idea. I hope it works for you.

Make sure you take lots of sanitiser with you, those poles can get very dirty!:lol:

Teri x

GOOD IDEA !

i had the same idea when i had completed my brazillian waxing course - to leaflet drop them - but never dared:o

amb x

This really is a great idea. I hope it works for you.

Make sure you take lots of sanitiser with you, those poles can get very dirty!:lol:

Teri x

PMSL You nutta!

I know someone who took her cards into a lap dancing club & made a small fortune, as they don't just have thier nails done so they kept coming back for other beauty treatments aswell as nails.

I went into the one we have in Tamworth as I bumped into a old work mate and he was on the door. He started asking me if I wanted to go and have a look and before I knew it I was sitting on a leather couch with my mate!

We had waitress service and it was not as seedy as I thought. I was slightly drunk though so I dont know if I can approach it without a drink inside me!

I might call them and arrange togo in right at the begining of the night, when the pole is not in action!

xx

Hi

This is a good idea, and I am actually in the process of enquiring at some close to me, for spraytanning - it is not just nails that they need.

ive been inside lap dancing clubs... i went as a 'eye-opener' thing.. the few that ive been to are in central london... they were not seedy... just a nightclub with naked woman dancing... but i guess that just depends on the area and the individual club itself..

its a brilliant idea to do some promotions with the girls there - think about it.. making themselves look good is the main part of their job.. men pay them to look at them.. which means they will pay you if you are able to make them look as beautiful as possible.... if they dont look nice enough.. they will lose their jobs...

Anythinks worth a try babe....if i went in i'd be tempted to have a swing round the pole myself :)

Ah there not scary places at all! I've been in a few as was actually thinking of doing it for a while but that phase past lol I'd go for it all the girls I've met are dead friendly and all get there nails done, so all of you that havent been in one go in they wont bite, unless you ask ha ha just kiddin

My DH has very kindly offered to take cards in if anyone want him to - so selfless of him!:lol:

I am a FAN of the strip club- I dont know how thewy are viewed in thwe UK, but here in the states its becoming more popular as a normal place to go to drink and dance-

WHen I was down in Vegas for the Roadshow, My hubby and I went to one- IT WAS HUGE! And one of the nicest clubs I have ever been too lol- The waitstaff was VERY helpful and attentive, and there were TONS of couples there.

I dont see why so many people freak out about them in general. Naked ladies gotta eat too ;)

And some of my BEST clients have been the naked-dancing type. Go get those cards out...

Me and the girls wen to one on my brithday. It wasn't planned, we were sat in the fire engine (?) and saw one of our friends out of the window and she works the bar of one in town.
We went down, had a booth and lots of the girls came over for a chat, they were really friendly and we were just impreesed with how flexible they were! lol.
I think they are fab, you can go in wit the girls and not worry about letchy men because they are all eyes front looking at the girls with her babs out.
I'm planning to do a drop after xmas when i have more time to fit people in.
x

I have been thinking about doing this too for nails and tans...another one I have been thinking about is body building clubs for their competition tans.

Let us know how it goes, you may inspire more of us scaredy's to go for it.

Latest posts

Back