Large Window Posters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLE

Reaction score
Hi,

I am to design (or have designed on my behalf) a few large posters to adverstise my special offers. Any ideas of which company to use? Dont want to spend too much. I usually do my own but I dont have an a3 printer and woulld really like a glossy print x x

I have used this lady from ebay and she is super fast!! Once you have your design just email it to her and you will have your poster in about 48 hours in my experience!!

Last edited:
i find it can be handy to find your local copy shop in the yellow pages, they are usually reasonable if there a small company, and they keep your designs on file for next time.....x

I have used this lady from the dreaded ebay and she is super fast!! Once you have your design just email it to her and you will have your poster in about 48 hours in my experience!!eBay.co.uk Shop - AMC Photographics: Posters A3: A3 Quality Glossy Poster or Photo Printing FAST POSTAGE
*Why does everybody say dreaded EBAY, if it's that bad why does everybody use it. Loads of geeks , use Ebay so what, I got load of stuff from ebay, I love it.I got the most fabulous arrangement for my salon window, and if we didn't have Ebay, I wouldn't of known it had existed, so please give ebay a little credit. *I don't think you could get a* Rem manicure table , brand new i might add for £22.00, anywhere on this earth, for that price. but I got mine from ebay.:)thg

*Why does everybody say dreaded EBAY, if it's that bad why does everybody use it. Loads of geeks , use Ebay so what, I got load of stuff from ebay, I love it.I got the most fabulous arrangement for my salon window, and if we didn't have Ebay, I wouldn't of known it had existed, so please give ebay a little credit. *I don't think you could get a* Rem manicure table , brand new i might add for £22.00, anywhere on this earth, for that price. but I got mine from ebay.:)thg

The problem with ebay is that some sellers are selling unknown products in known branded packaging. Also if people buy cheaply from unauthorised sellers of products and I am not just talking about nails here, then the companies that should have the business will lack the profit to reinvest into research and development and we will be the losers for not having cutting edge technologies as well as being responsible for putting people out of business and out of jobs.
Ebay used to be full of things for sale that people didn't want anymore and it was a place to pick up a real bargain, shame it changed.

i agree with the auctions selling brand names to anyone,
but for other furniture, or fixings, uniform or essentials from ebay..
why not!!!!!
xxxx

Both valid points, but in fairness, Ebay is also there for little people that cant afford to buy directly from the manufacturer. An example Brisa Clear Sculpting Gel (large) here in Ireland is €120. I have a lady based in Scotland who sells it for £46.00 incl p&p that approx €70!!! €50 is too huge a saving to miss out on as I have only a small new business. In saying that, I have been duped over advertised new item, not actually been new. Swings n roundabouts I say. People just need to be careful when purchasing on Ebay and ALWAYS ALWAYS check a seller's feedback. Sorry for the rant!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back