Lash dip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niclynch

Reaction score
Hi I have just read somewhere about lash dip which is a six week mascara does anyone know if it's in the uk yet it looks amazing x

I'm waiting to see some replys on this too!! It looks fab x

No it's not in the UK yet.They have a facebook page which you can join.
GlamLash are just doing a new course called Myscara which I think is the same but training is only available in Glasgow at the moment!

Thanks I think this will be good and look forward to getting this 

No it's not in the UK yet.They have a facebook page which you can join.
GlamLash are just doing a new course called Myscara which I think is the same but training is only available in Glasgow at the moment!

do you know if this is any good?? x

do you know if this is any good?? x
I've no idea! I wanted to do the Lash Dip course but when i emailed them a few weeks ago, they said they weren't in the UK yet. Have been keeping an eye on it but still not sure when it will be here.
Only heard about Myscara today. I would be interested in doing the course but Glasgow is a long trek. I'll wait to see what others think of it-lol
I always judge training schools by their reputation and work. I've only seen before and after pics on the GlamLash site of their eyelash extensions which weren't the best to be honest but they have a new website now and those pics are no longer on there. It does kind of put you off a bit though so I will probably wait till someone else does the course and see what they think-lol
Either that or wait till Lash Dip arrive in the UK.

I am waiting to read the reply on another thread regarding Myscara by glam lash so see if it is anything like lash dip.

I have done a bit of research on Lash Dip & it looks great.
I wonder if they would be interested in coming to the uk if we could get a large group together. x

I wonder if they would be interested in coming to the uk if we could get a large group together. x
They are definitely coming to the UK. I emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be soon so hopefully it shouldn't be too long.

I have been looking at something similar called cry baby semi permanent mascara they are supposed to have started training in the uk but I can't find out anything more, anyone know more? The website looks very good and lots of clients who already love lash extensions will benefit from getting this on their lower lashes as well as a new client group.

Well if I find out anymore I will post it on here and will you all do the same x

They are definitely coming to the UK. I emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be soon so hopefully it shouldn't be too long.

Fantastic, please let me know when you hear from them x

yes its coming maybe in the summer.
they have to go through all the legalities and insurance's to get it approved in the uk.
mine is called burlashque hahaha cant wait
xxx
we must be patient

Lash dip looks fab I've just been reading their web page after seeing this thread! Can't wait for it to arrive here and get trained up!! Tho, just a thought .... Isn't it the same (or more or less the same) as having a lash tint? X

I read lash dip to be a semi permanant gel coating over the lashes, that last 6 weeks, your arent allowed to get it wet for 24hours or use steam rooms.

I think the difference between lash tint & lash dip is tinting just colours the lashes whereas lash dip coats the lashes, lifting, curling & colouring them.

Laura - what is burlashque? x

I am getting increasingly annoyed by before and after photos that do not show like for like. On the link the after photo clearly shows eyeliner having been used. If they are so sure about the dramatic results why not just use the product and not eyeliner as in the before photo.

Another pet hate is all the advertising of nail extensions and in particular gel polishes that have been photoshopped to look perfect. Drives me mad, I would rather see a real nail having been done well that this totally false look that no one can produce themselves. If you haven't noticed before it will now drive you mad! :green:

Weezie, just read the link, thanks! In my opinion there is not a dramatic difference and she should have put a pic on before using eyeliner to give an accurate idea. Hmmm dont know about you but im not sold on lash dip from that article alone!

I think the top two pics are before, one with liner and eye shadow and one with just mascara, then the below two are after with two coats of lash dip and the other with two coats, eye liner and shadow. I think her mascara looked better than her lash dip as it seems the effect is only dramatic if you have long thicker lashes already. Even the pics on the lash dip website only look good on those with lush lashes, which makes sense as it's only coating what you have naturally.

Her after pics are a bit fuzzy though.

Last edited:
She may have only wanted a natural mascara look though. You can layer it to make it look thicker. Just depends what the client wants.

She may have only wanted a natural mascara look though. You can layer it to make it look thicker. Just depends what the client wants.

She says in the article that she asked for a second layer as it was too subtle so she must have wanted a bit of oomph :hug:

Latest posts

Back