Lash Extensions Problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hiya,

Yesterday day time i done a set of lashes these are the cluster ones that last upto 2 weeks. I use salon system glue and lashes. The lady has emailed me last night saying the corners of her lashes have fell off.

Can you think why? Is there a better glue i can use?

Thanks

I use Salon Systems glue & lashes too, the only time I've experienced this is when the clients eyes have watered quite alot, it doesn't bond too well when their lashes are wet. If a client has particulary watery eyes I hold a tissue at the outside corner to soak it up! Works a treat :)
HTH x

I asked the same question last week and was advised to buy MAC duo adhesive. I've not tried it yet but going to buy some today and see if it works any better. I'm only going to advertise them as weekend lashes tho and if they get longer out of them then thats even better!!!

This seems like a very basic question from somene who is advertising themselves as a trainer in eyelashes.:confused:

Hun I think she trains spray tanning not lashes!

I'll second duo adhesive from mac. Or ardell lashtite. (watch when you are buying this one, as there are two different kinds, one for strip, one for individual, make sure you get the right one) I advertise them as party lashes, I used to advertise them as occasion lashes. I wouldn't advertise them as anything longer. As far as I were aware, they were only designed to last the night. So as for telling the client, I say they are for the night, or day, and anything longer is a bonus! hth x x

hi

we do these in the salon also as party lashes, we only take 15 mins to apply them, so are very clear to the client that they are for one night! Anything else is a bonus for them.

hi Tracy , can i ask what would be a fair price for party lashes xxx

This seems like a very basic question from somene who is advertising themselves as a trainer in eyelashes.:confused:

I dont teach the lashes i teach the spray tanning.....my friend teaches the other treatments and i advertise them!

I charge £15.00 for a set.
I think perhaps i should not advertise them for lasting upto 2 weeks. The reason i did that is because mine and other clients were lasting 2 weeks. Some last upto a week.

So i think i should advertise them as weekend or party lashes.

Latest posts

Back