Lash perm/lash lift?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
I'm booked on a lash lift course this month, but have been told at the moment I'm the only one booked in and unless they get 3 others it will be cancelled! So I'm thinking if this is the case I may go and do lash perming else where, for all you permers & lifters are you covered for lash lifts when trained in perming? Is there any difference in application apart from the shield etc?! :)

yes there is a difference in the application and some tools used to lift the lashes, I think it is a lot easier to carry out, and kinder to the lashes as well, is there maybe another trainer in your area that could arrange training? x

I definatley want to do the lift & not the perm and adapt! Will have a look for another course I phoned a few trainers but they only did perms, will wait until the next one & hope more people book it! Thanks for the info xx

No problem at all, what area of Wales are you in x

West Wales, Pembrokeshire/ Carmarthenshire :)

I offer training in Lash Lift in South Wales. I have just PM'ed you Hun

Claire xx

I offer training in Lash Lift in South Wales. I have just PM'ed you Hun

Claire xx
Thanx Claire wil have a look at the link now x

I am interested in learning the lash lift technique. Does anyone know of anywhere near Hampton, Middlesex?

Is it correct that the lash lift is a straightening as opposed to the lash perm which is curling them?

How hard are the processes on your lashes?

I do extensions and wondering if the two can marry or not - will it be confusing to clients??

Latest posts

Back