last one today (promise)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Pacific Cruise ship sinks with only 3 survivors, David, Darren and Elaine.

They swim to a small island and live there for a couple of years doing what comes naturally

But sadly Elaine feels so bad about having sex with David and Darren and kills herself.

Sad for David and Darren, but they get over it and again, nature takes it's course.

After a couple more years, the lads feel really bad about what they are doing.................................................................................................................................................................

So they bury her!

Claire x

:lol: :eek: :lol:

I so wasn't expecting that punch line! Sick, but funny! LOL!

Claire,

Where do you get these things from?
I can imagine people constantly laughing, whenever you're around. Just the kind of friend I like to have.

Aylinx

i wasnt expecting that , you sick sod :lol: , i bet no one suffers depression when your about ,lol

dee said:
i wasnt expecting that , you sick sod :lol: , i bet no one suffers depression when your about ,lol

Funny you should say that Dee, my sister has a very weak bladder (bless her) and every time she visits she always has to change before she goes home, we have such a scream he he he.

Claire x

Latest posts

Back