Launch Nite Almond Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedAdmiral

Reaction score
I have been given fantastic point of sale items for my Almond Mani and will be launching mid-feb with a big night tho my regulars are free to try it in the meantime.

What i want to know is what should I do on the night?............. I've only had 2 'nights' here and they havent been as well attended as I would have liked. I want to show new clients what I do, launch the manicure and increase bookings. I will print a new almond Mani coming soon poster and be in the paper............

Should I have a special offer to lure new clients in if so what would I do? Should I do free almond mani's on the night? I did this before for a breast cancer night and none of my non-mani clients booked a manicure :irked: so wanna get it right

hi miss, instead of doing a night why not just do a month long introductory special? like book a almond man get a free bottle of solar oil? push it to ever1 who comes in, if people get something for free they're bound to buy! means your not worrying about attendance and you're not having t give it for free.

Try to get your regulars to introduce someone else, I really like the idea of month-long 'introduction' special.

I have found that regulars use an opportunity like this as an excuse to treat their Mums, sisters, employees, etc.

Good Luck, it's a lovely treatment!

I do think a Launch Evening is a better plan for a few reasons.
You will be able to demo your skills,and speak to several people about your new products at the same time.
As you will know when its going to be held ,you can have the Salon looking its best and you wont have appointments booked so no interuptions or distractions. A month intro offer while attractive means you have to be ready to perform(you know what i mean) all day every day.
Ask people to bring a friend,and try to get firm commitments that they are coming. Have a raffle with a great prize ie a manicure/tan/and blah blah blah etc for one lucky attendee. (You can do this treatments prize at a time that suits you )The more people the better buzz.

Set up a beautiful Demo Desk with all the trimmings for the Almond Spa Manicure and perhaps just do one hand (for dramatic effect). Pick the better hand,on a righthanded person the left one is usually in better condition.Take your time and talk slowly thru the treatment,give lots of general nail advice to all who are listening.Have a special price for the manicure if booked that evening.You will need to get some help in for the evening/day perhaps some Nail Pros you know:).You can return the favour when they need help.

Have all the treatments you offer on Show on the evening with free demos on those who are prepared to be a model with an audience.Give advise to all watching /listening on the relevant treatments.And offers or goodies for those who book on the night.
A couple of glasses of wine or champers and a little gift bag( there are lots of little inexpensive things you can put in this) for the people who come. Is there a local celebrity you could entice along?
An evening/day like this should be looked on as a business investment-although it shouldnt cost too much as you have the premises,product etc.
It could be also your 1st year anniversary!!
The hardest part is getting the people there-
Hope that gives you a couple of ideas
Karen

Thanks for the advice I've loads to think about.
I like the month-long idea and bring a friend so will do that over next month maybe bring a friend for half price.
On the night I want to be free to talk about all services so I wont do too many maybe just a demo. I have the table set up it looks great and is already getting my clients interested.
I have other srevices to launch so hopefully a big prize in the raffle will really draw the crowd in. As for celebrities........:rolleyes::idea::!: Dont think Drogheda is that hip! I do have a celebrity in the family who I'm gonna meet 2mor at a party so maybe she might come down. (Rachel Kavanagh from fair City)

I'm all go at the mo so will let you know what I come up with

Latest posts

Back