Lavish voucher problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaCaroline

Reaction score
On Friday I had a lady ring me saying she and her husband had Lavish vouchers to use which expired at the end of December so as today is my last day I squeezed them in on Saturday late afternoon. When they arrived she said she made a mistake and the vouchers actually expire next March.

I did their treatments and took their vouchers (my big mistake is here - you are supposed to check the voucher code online before the client comes in, but I stupidly thought it would be ok). Anyway, when I tried to redeem them online it says they were redeemed in September! I've tried calling Lavish to check it's not a system error but think they are closed for xmas. The client hasn't answered her phone but I want to see what she says and try and get payment for the treatments if they have photocopied the vouchers...I feel so stupid and have definitely learnt my lesson :(

I'm signed up to something like this as well and i ALWAYS redeem when closing the bill. this way if there's a problem i can let the client know right away as they are still in the spa.

On Friday I had a lady ring me saying she and her husband had Lavish vouchers to use which expired at the end of December so as today is my last day I squeezed them in on Saturday late afternoon. When they arrived she said she made a mistake and the vouchers actually expire next March.

I did their treatments and took their vouchers (my big mistake is here - you are supposed to check the voucher code online before the client comes in, but I stupidly thought it would be ok). Anyway, when I tried to redeem them online it says they were redeemed in September! I've tried calling Lavish to check it's not a system error but think they are closed for xmas. The client hasn't answered her phone but I want to see what she says and try and get payment for the treatments if they have photocopied the vouchers...I feel so stupid and have definitely learnt my lesson :(

The sheer brass of some people is unbelievable however I feel you're probably going to have to chalk this up to experience.

That's terrible if someone has used it twice! Was it a computer print out type voucher or an actual voucher with a perforated section?? We accept lavish vouchers as well and haven't ever had that happen but we always ask for the voucher ref number when making the appointment. It's possible it's just a mistake (especially if the original type of paper voucher). The e-vouchers are more easy to use again I would have thought so I would be more wary of them.

Hi there,

Apologies for not spotting this thread sooner.. I am the founder of Lavish and yes we did close for a couple of weeks over Christmas. I would like to help get this sorted if I can.

As others on the thread have said its best to verify the code before the client comes in - it only takes a couple of minutes online and is very easy. And then once the treatment has taken place we advise that you redeem the voucher asap so that your payment goes through in the monthly redemption process. You can email us our [email protected] to get any problems like this sorted.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Forgot to update this thread sorry! I contacted Lavish and it must have been a system error as they looked into it and redeemed my vouchers for me :)

Will definitely check the codes first in future though!

Latest posts

Back