LCN Pedique Toenails!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just finished my LCN Pedique course today and thought I'd post a pic of my little feeties all nice and pedique-d to show you!!!

Clare xx

Attachments

• Nails 044 (2).jpg
    Nails 044 (2).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,874
Hi Clare...
I think they look wonderful and soooooo cute ...x
Is the gel the same as the one you would use on the finger nails?
just wondering why you called it pedique? or am i being blonde...again!

Deni said:
Hi Clare...
I think they look wonderful and soooooo cute ...x
Is the gel the same as the one you would use on the finger nails?
just wondering why you called it pedique? or am i being blonde...again!

Hi Deni...Thanks!!
No it is not the same gel as used on fingernails, it cures in even longer molecular chains to make a flexible gel which moves with the natural nail. As feet are cramped up in shoes all day a thin, flexible coating is required and NOT a standard gel or even l&p as these would be too hard and the pressure on the nail from shoes would push the nail towards the matrix---not good!

Pedique is just a name for the product.....
I'm loving it......can't wait for summer!!

Clare xx

They are lovely your clients will be very pleased this summer! -speaking of summer wouldnt mind a little sun to melt the snow, no chance of any of my clients getting their toes out!

They look really nice will look wonderful in the summer and my god its snow outside it makes you wish for sunny sky
x

Oceana said:
Hi Deni...Thanks!!
No it is not the same gel as used on fingernails, it cures in even longer molecular chains to make a flexible gel which moves with the natural nail. As feet are cramped up in shoes all day a thin, flexible coating is required and NOT a standard gel or even l&p as these would be too hard and the pressure on the nail from shoes would push the nail towards the matrix---not good!

Pedique is just a name for the product.....
I'm loving it......can't wait for summer!!

Clare xx

I have worn a L&P overlay on my Big toenails for YEARS and never had the slightest problem nor found it too hard for me or the many clients who have had L&P overlays on their toes!! Maybe clever marketing jargon but not fact that L&P and normal nail gels are too hard for feet!!

I have recently been wearing Brisa French on my toes and again it is perfect for this service, even though it is the same Brisa gels that I use on nails.

Your feet look very nice indeed. And I'm sure will fare no better or worse than if you had had any other good system used on your toes.

Thanks for that Geeg....just goes to show sometimes you need a whole wide range of opinions.

Clare x

geeg please can you help just so im sure, i have always wondered if l&p was ok for toes but worried it was to hard and could cause damage if toes were stubbed? i use gel on my toes because i had been told l&p wasn't good for toes, do you have to do a really thin layer? are all l&p flexible enough or just cnd? i would appreciate your advide- your tutorials have helped me so much already!

thanks
michelle x

they look lovely chickio :)

Jess
xox

They look so pretty... might have to have them done for my holiday (off to Spain in 16 days .. ya!)
I am not sure if I could do my own tho.... I struggle reaching my nails to trim them, never mind overlays.. :(

Well done chickio :)

They are gorgeous Clare...I love French toes!!

zoochi said:
geeg please can you help just so im sure, i have always wondered if l&p was ok for toes but worried it was to hard and could cause damage if toes were stubbed? i use gel on my toes because i had been told l&p wasn't good for toes, do you have to do a really thin layer? are all l&p flexible enough or just cnd? i would appreciate your advide- your tutorials have helped me so much already!

thanks
michelle x

I have never had a problem with any client whose toes I have overlayed with L&P (or anything else for that matter). The key is to keep toenails a reasonable length no matter what the overlay.

Even long toenails that are not overlaid are prone to bruising if pressure is constant on them.

I do apply a thin overlay because you don't need to do anything more than that. Toes are just not subjected to the same pressures and stresses as fingernails so they do not require much more than a thin light overlay.

Hi, I've been doing toes with LCN pedique. I love it too. I have been noticing that after a couple of weeks that they will crack though. :rolleyes: Any idea why? I doesn't seem to effect them, other than if you look closely you can see a fine crack line across them..... am I making them too thin?

they look really lovely! well done you. i would love to do this course but i just can't bear doing feet LOL silly me aye :green:

very nice hun well done xxx

Latest posts

Back