Le Chat Play Day in March

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisie

Reaction score
Heard that there is a Le Chat Play day on 29th & 30th March where you can see demo's done with the products and also use them to see what they are like, just wondered if anyone had details on where its going to be held and times as i'd be interested in going along, also be nice to meet other fellow geeks :)

I am planning on attending. Really looking forward to it.

yep i'll be there !

you'll find all the details if you log onto my blogspot.

it will be very informal, there will be domos of all the lechat ranges, the nobility soak off gels, the powder gels and colour gels and also demos of the lechat acrylic range , nail architecture. on the 2nd day we'll be focussing on the l/p acrylic and trying out some 3d techniques.
after each demo anyone who attends can use the products free of charge to have a try out for themselves.

its for nail techs who might like to have a look at the product range at no cost, those who are just interested coz they might pick up some new ideas, those that dont yet do nails but think they might want to train and anone who is in beauty and wants to see if they could take on an extra service for their clients.

basically, its free and with no obligation. its at a conference room with a nice carvery pub, its a central location, its informal and friendly.
all we ask is you bring along your brushes.

what have you got to loose ?:lol:

I'll be there:lol:

count me in!!! xx

Im really looking forward to the Le Chat play day this weekend, anyone know how many of us geeks are going, will be lovely to meet everyone, put a face to the thread lol :)

I'll be there on the Sunday, looking forward to meeting you all.

I wish i could make it, i love play days hope you all enjoy x

Latest posts

Back