Le Chat soak off white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I am trying le chat soak of nobility gel at the moment. So far I have only bought the clear and one colour. I was wondering if there is a soak off white available for french polished look? On the colour chart there doesn't appear to be one? Also can you advice what colour combinations go well together for french.

I see that akzent do a soak off white and wondered if I would be able to use this along with the le chat clear?

Thanks x

There is a white soak off gel with the le chat gels.. it's the nobilty pure white and I think it's gorgeous with the ballerina pink (also soak off).

The thing I love about the le chat nobility is that it soaks off in about ten mins.. it's the biz:hug:

Thanks Karen.

Just had a look again and saw it! Because it was white in the sample page I couldn't see it (lol)!

He he... I did the very same thing and then felt like a right thicko.. glad I'm not alone :lol:

It's a pity their postage is so high though? If I was only buying one or two small pots of gel I feel that £6.00 postage is too steep. Wonder if I called them they might be able to help?

I thought the postage was very good.. then again I'm used to dealing with Bio Sculpture who are very expensive so when I saw le chat were £6 I was thrilled!!

If you're going to order some of the gels why not try the nobilty pack and maybe the pure white and ballerina pink, that would be good value for money:hug:

Can I also ask all you le chat users what gel brush to use?

I have a flat one but have saw a pointed one which is meant to be good for swiping out a crisp smile line. Anyone use this?

I've used both, but still go back to the flat for some reason.. I just get a better smile with it

Thanks, on the issue of postage I have already bought the kit so it was really only the 2 small pots I needed but not to worry I will get them eventually. Will have to master the clear first!

What do you girls think of the Nobility/LeChat soak off gel? I am using IBD soak off right now and not totally happy with it - great on some clients but most experience lifting at the free edge, getting frustrated so was looking at Nobility. How do you all think Nobility compares to IBD?

Hi,
I ve tried to use Le Chat but must admit I ve never found it lasted more than a couple of days. Its fine on toes but bot on nails. The pure white is so translucent, even if u give it a good stir I still find it impossible to get a nice smile line. I ve tried Bio-my god, that is nice stuff. Its true what they say, u get what u pay for.
Jules

What do you girls think of the Nobility/LeChat soa

k off gel? I am using IBD soak off right now and not totally happy with it - great on some clients but most experience lifting at the free edge, getting frustrated so was looking at Nobility. How do you all think Nobility compares to IBD?
Posted via Mobile Device

What do you girls think of the Nobility/LeChat soak off gel? I am using IBD soak off right now and not totally happy with it - great on some clients but most experience lifting at the free edge, getting frustrated so was looking at Nobility. How do you all think Nobility compares to IBD?

not tried the ibd but you need to be very thorough capping the ends of soak off gel nails. additionaly if you build an apex with the gel tis will help prevent it flexing too much and improve the chances of success especially on longer nails.
see my blogspot for tutorials on soak off gels they might give you some pointers.

I never order Le Chat Gels through their web site (pay pal) too expensive especially if you just want 1 thing, ring them up thats what I do much much cheaper, all friendly staff, customer service good - 01603 743400

I also work with the LeChat Nobility and have found it lasts perfectly and that the colours are really pure and bright.

So would you say that Le Chat's Nobility is as 'soft/flexible' as Bio Sculpture- how do they compare to each other?(other than the price difference). I am looking for something a bit harder than Bio Sculpture and looking at certain posts it would seem that nobility is quite similar to Bio so I should rather go for a buff off gel like Brisa or Akzentz? Can Soak off and buff off gels be mixed?(not in the pot but on the nail, i.e. Akzentz buff off and Akzentz Options- one ontop of the other?) Thanks- trying to get some research in before deciding which conversion course to go for.:rolleyes::lol:

So would you say that Le Chat's Nobility is as 'soft/flexible' as Bio Sculpture- how do they compare to each other?(other than the price difference). I am looking for something a bit harder than Bio Sculpture and looking at certain posts it would seem that nobility is quite similar to Bio so I should rather go for a buff off gel like Brisa or Akzentz? Can Soak off and buff off gels be mixed?(not in the pot but on the nail, i.e. Akzentz buff off and Akzentz Options- one ontop of the other?) Thanks- trying to get some research in before deciding which conversion course to go for.:rolleyes::lol:

I use Le Chat after converting from Calgel, Its lasts just as long, imo longer in most cases as its a stronger gel than bio and Calgel. I alse use their red top coat on thin nails to give even more strength ( you have to buff this a bit before soaking) and the white is good stuff too.

Le chat do a L&P range and a buff gel too.

All in all it was a good move for me. x

Latest posts

Back