Leaflet printing cheap apart from Vistaprint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
i use vistaprint to do my pricelists which i do in a postcard format which is great, however looking to get 1000 printed which at vistaprint prices comes out about £80.
so am looking for a printer that can do me a 100 leaflets, but want them just to be one sided and on paper to keep cost down.
any recommendations of websites or companies to use?

thanks!

in my experience, youd be better getting as many as possible. my printer does 2500 leaflets for £100 or 5000 for £120...

I hope this helps but you might be as well getting more unless they are going to have a date on them to be cost effective. xx

in my experience, youd be better getting as many as possible. my printer does 2500 leaflets for £100 or 5000 for £120...

I hope this helps but you might be as well getting more unless they are going to have a date on them to be cost effective. xx
Is that on glossy paper? Is it in colour and is it size A4?
Sorry for all the questions-lol

card...double sided and in colour. A6 size. V proffesional looking :)

cardsmadeeasy.com have been great with me. Excellent price, delivery and customer service.

Supply your artwork in CMYK though - the default translation isn't great if you're precious about your brand.

I've just re-ordered and it's still fab!

have you tried the vista print rack cards, think the cheaper than the postcards and are still really good

bestprinting.co.uk is good for larger quantities, but I understand why you want only 100!
Why not wait for Vistaprint's regular offers? I haven't paid for postcards from them since God were a lad!

Ah well if it's A6 size the company i use can do it cheaper :)
5000 on 135gsm glossy paper, double sided full colour is £80!
I use AFP design.
They're really cheaper for plastic business cards too :)

I get promo emails from vistaprint which gives you 100 for free and only pay postage which is just under £4. I go in and design the ones I want, order 100 then when the process is complete I re-open the email again and re-order the same ones....only paying a few pound postage each time. It works out very cheap indeed. Have you thought about doing it this way??

It actually works out more expensive with Vistaprint then. If you're paying £4 for every hundred so for 5000 that would cost £200!!

yeah, your right, it would work out more expensive for that quantity.
the original poster quoted 1000 postcards for £80....so i was comparing it to that xx

Oh right and i didn't read that she only wanted 100 as well :irked:
Teach me to read the posts properly!!

We could organise 1000 A6 postcards on 300gsm (card) printed one side for £48 or £57 for double side print. We get a good deal from our printers as we print lots.

All the prices below are full colour double sided 250gsm glossy flyers:

A4
500 - £64
1,000 - £78

A5
500 - £42
1,000 - £49

A6
500 - £31
1,000 - £35

Flyers printing, leaflets printing - Quattro Print UK

So you can get 1,000 post card size flyers, printed in full colour on both sides for less then half the price of VistaPrint. These prices are VAT free (flyers are zero rated) and I think include delivery too.

Mat

Ah well if it's A6 size the company i use can do it cheaper :)
5000 on 135gsm glossy paper, double sided full colour is £80!
I use AFP design.
They're really cheaper for plastic business cards too :)

Hi Angelina, who do you use for your printing?

These sound good to me is it a local printer you get?Were abouts ? x

Resurrecting an old thread....

I have leaflets done by a local printer, but from looking at some of the links Angelina and Mat have posted, I am not getting the best deal. However, I don't have a copy of the design on my computer? :(

Is it within my rights to email the company who did me design to ask for it back? And is it easy to modify? It needs to be a PDF file one of the companies said. X

Resurrecting an old thread....

I have leaflets done by a local printer, but from looking at some of the links Angelina and Mat have posted, I am not getting the best deal. However, I don't have a copy of the design on my computer? :(

Is it within my rights to email the company who did me design to ask for it back? And is it easy to modify? It needs to be a PDF file one of the companies said. X

I don't see why not....you can but ask!

To convert to pdf is really easy, I use this free software,

PDF995 Printer Driver - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

it sets it up as a "printer" so you just click to "print" your document then select the pdf995.

Latest posts

Back