Leak on Maxmist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spraytans

Reaction score
Guys, just did my first spray tan, the cup was leaking at the top small amounts were coming down from the screw fitting although it seemed to be done up tight... any tips... pleaseee x

the cup on the orıgınal Maxı needs to be really tıght. there was a few probs vıa leakıng on the pots of the early machınes. produced ın 2008 ısh but the guns and cups were re desıgned
just gıve ıt a good old tıghtenıng and you wıll be ok :lol:

Hi

I had this problem and it turned out to be something to do with the thread on the cups. I had to replace them!

x

Hi there,
Im fairly new to this world as I only passed with Sienna x the other day but I had problems with my machine today also and so did a lady on the course. Our trainer checked her gun and it turned out the gland nut was loose, after checking mine today I found mine was also a little loose.

Just tighten it up and it might stop your leaks as both us girls couldnt tell where it was leaking from! Hths x

Also it could be that the rubber tube attatched to the lid which which the tan is sucked up through is attatched to the wrong hole, it should be attatched to the blk knob (with the hole in it) nearest the trigger, try both but im pretty sure its that one, if thats in the wrong place the tan will spurt out small amounts through the lid and sort of continue dribbling

Latest posts

Back