Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this x my hubby doesn't like the gstring look he says what's the point in wearing those! Lol x

My husband wants me to wear a gstring but I'm still happily wearing my huge maternity granny knickers 7 months on!! Ha ha! They look HOT!

Just about to have my fresh indulgence 11.5%. Will post pic after x

This is fresh indulgence 11.5 after spray. One with flash on. Second with flash off. Will post progress after wash off tonight. Mum has just had revive fast tan so will post that too ! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339080064.207370.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339080064.207370.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 343
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339080097.302922.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339080097.302922.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 356
Im about to do a Nouvatan 20%!!

That looks a really good colour x

It is lovely ! Been using sienna but I found the darker the dha the more tangoed it was ! And the fade off was awful so tried this and love it ! X

It is lovely ! Been using sienna but I found the darker the dha the more tangoed it was ! And the fade off was awful so tried this and love it ! X

What was the guide colour like as you sprayed? Was it really light?

What was the guide colour like as you sprayed? Was it really light?

Yes it is light , you can see it , but it's not like other tans. My clients prefer it as they can pop off and do their shopping without major colour change x

So this LA Tan Disco 18%.
Did this tonight so will get pic after wash off tomorrow

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339109912.396360.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339109912.396360.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 377
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339109925.445454.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339109925.445454.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 420
Just about to have my fresh indulgence 11.5%. Will post pic after x

Love this colour, it never fails to look nice. X

Today I tried the self tanning mousse with their mitt! I struggle to spray myself! The colour is as nice as their sprays!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339114287.734089.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339114287.734089.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 297
Oh I wanna see! Iv got a sample here and think I may use it before I go on holiday! X

It was lovely and dark last night with the guide, but i've asked her to send me a pic this morning!! Eee im excited, it was my first 20%! x

Anyone get white knees on there clients?!?!x

Anyone get white knees on there clients?!?!x

Not yet but I've only been going 3 weeks lol.

I spray as normal but pull the gun back a bit to get a lighter spray but also ask them to apply a little barrier cream to the knees also

X

Not yet but I've only been going 3 weeks lol.

I spray as normal but pull the gun back a bit to get a lighter spray but also ask them to apply a little barrier cream to the knees also

X

I spray my barrier spray on the knees and for some reason they stay white. I do an extra spray with knees bent to get in creases too do confused!x

I spray my barrier spray on the knees and for some reason they stay white. I do an extra spray with knees bent to get in creases too do confused!x

I never put anything on the knees and I never have a problem. X

Your probably putting too much on hence the white knees.

what you using? x

Maybe spray some on to a mitt and rub a bit on the knees rather than spray directly on to the knees x

Latest posts

Back