Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa Barnes (at the front in green) sporting her Fresh Indulgence Revive tan in The Only Way Is Essex this week. Showing the cast what a spray tan should look like! ;)

Very natural looking, love revive.
I had a lovely conversation with Star the other day, great customer service with Fresh indulgence and really nice solutions x

Well its been a week since I sprayed myself with Crazy Angel 13% and I have to admit the fade off is really good, it's even and no scaly skin and I haven't really been following aftercare (naughty)

I'm pleasantly surprised :)

Lisa Barnes (at the front in green) sporting her Fresh Indulgence Revive tan in The Only Way Is Essex this week. Showing the cast what a spray tan should look like! ;)

Yey! Go Lisa!

Well its been a week since I sprayed myself with Crazy Angel 13% and I have to admit the fade off is really good, it's even and no scaly skin and I haven't really been following aftercare (naughty)

I'm pleasantly surprised :)

I guess it depends on the skin and person. I followed aftercare perfectly and I looked dreadful. Never again for me x

I guess it depends on the skin and person. I followed aftercare perfectly and I looked dreadful. Never again for me x

I'm actually surprised but I'm glad too as I have a litre of it to use up lol

I'll be sticking to my usual solutions and prob just using it on myself as I don't want to take any chances with clients xx

This post makes me realise how much spray tanning has improved ... and that I am way too pale!!

Sienna 12% xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346539393.737239.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346539393.737239.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 354
Nouvatan 20%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346539449.149352.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346539449.149352.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 336
Nouvatan 16% on legs only (I'm training my mum up) only left it on for 4 hours. Mummy did a very good job for her first go!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346714757.447130.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346714757.447130.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 727
That looks pretty impressive Chris. Nice even application for a booth (traditionally they can be very hit and miss).

Can you advise what solution you used and whether any solution can be run through your machine?

Have a look at Vani-T packages, they do solution plus machines and will help you with marketing to get you set up. They also provide training and retail... Great for business!!!

La 12%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347562876.410706.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347562876.410706.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 401
I've had four ladies in tonight to trial nouvatan and sienna x, excited to see them tomorrow and how it develops.

So far I really like the smell of both on application and after I felt them and they were dry as a bone (my usual solution always left a tacky residue) so far I'm really impressed with both and so are the clients!! :)

I've had four ladies in tonight to trial nouvatan and sienna x, excited to see them tomorrow and how it develops.

So far I really like the smell of both on application and after I felt them and they were dry as a bone (my usual solution always left a tacky residue) so far I'm really impressed with both and so are the clients!! :)

Do let us know your results ellebelle x

Mind the mess!! Reem ran ladies!! One leg 9% one leg 12% although hard to tell difference in this photo , this was 2 days after tan (sprayed myself) I'm impressed for the price , only downside solution seems quite thin but still sprays fine x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347633792.199773.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347633792.199773.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 604
Do let us know your results ellebelle x

Well I saw all three of them this morning 1 had nouvatan 10% the other 2 had sienna x in 12% . I couldn't do a full body inspection in the playground but from what I could see tans really even and natural. I did notice though that they all looked the same depth of coulour. I was surprised how light the sienna 12% was. Still a bit undecided, but because of cost nouvatan is looking to be what I go with and the 10% was lovely so I can imagine the 12% would be good too.

E x
Edited to say haven't seen client four who also had nouvatan 10% and she is one if my weekly clients so will be a good judge!!

La tan 10% on my brother after wash, i do quite like la tan I'm just not keen on how dark it sprays on, skin looks really mucky whilst it develops were as with Nouvatan or vani-t the guide colour is lovely so clients can do as they please until they shower, My brother after la tan didn't even dare walk home 2 streets away incase he bumped into anyone pmsl x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347655476.951234.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347655476.951234.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 584
Lush Lash you must be using too much solution. My clients look lovely and tanned but perfectly presentable to go to town or the shop etc.. none of my clients are manky looking after spraying, some have green patches from ignoring the no perfume/deodorant but that is their fault and would happen with any solution used.

Lush Lash you must be using too much solution. My clients look lovely and tanned but perfectly presentable to go to town or the shop etc.. none of my clients are manky looking after spraying, some have green patches from ignoring the no perfume/deodorant but that is their fault and would happen with any solution used.

I only used 40ml of la tan baggybear, I think its because it's double dipped & darker than the usual guides I'm used to it put me off a bit, my brothers instant resction was woahhh, but the actual tan it's self once developed is lovely, I'm quite impressed as it's nice & very brown. La tan 10% is browner on him than the 12% Nouvatan & browner than the vani-t velocity which he usually leaves on for the full 4 hours.

I'm still in two minds about which tan to have but then again I always am even if i find the one i always wonder is it the one though?? lol

Latest posts

Back