Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a4e7ejyh.jpg

Suntana 12% Chocolate 2 days after wash off... first time I've tried Suntana - loved the smell, quick drying but I found the guide colour very pale which made application a bit slower than usual.

This is lovely do they do samples?? X

The owner of suntana Tia xx

any crazy angel tanners on here ??? x

Yep I use Crazy Angel....here's pic of Crazy Angel 9% :)

Attachments

• annie 9% tan.jpg
    annie 9% tan.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 576
Here's my first paying customers wearing nouvatan 12%. The 2 ladies on the left in first pic and the lady in the other pic. They all loved it and said its the best tan they've had!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349303596.337939.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349303596.337939.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 442
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349303604.342828.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349303604.342828.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 409
La 12% love it x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349304567.415582.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349304567.415582.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 568
Anyone in Glasgow area interested in buying 1litre unopened 8%. £20. Bought to much solution. If interested email me at [email protected]. Thanks

I have been cocktailing again....

This is Velusion Ultra Dark, created with a 50/50 mix of Vani-t Velocity Ultra Dark (rapid) and Vani-T Fusion (8 hour).

This is at wash off after 4 hours in natural sunlight. Will post another pic at full colouration which is 48 hours post application.

Attachments

• Velusion Ultra.jpg
    Velusion Ultra.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 810

This is Velusion Ultra Dark, created with a 50/50 mix of Vani-t Velocity Ultra Dark (rapid) and Vani-T Fusion (8 hour).

This is at wash off after 4 hours in natural sunlight. Will post another pic at full colouration which is 48 hours post application.

Look forward to seeing the result! X

Has it been 48 hours yet???? I want no actually I NEED to see this :D

Looks fab already xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Has it been 48 hours yet???? I want no actually I NEED to see this :D

Looks fab already xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Can t believe how dark it is at wash off x really does look fab already x

Is not quite 48 hours (is about 38) however... here is my arm - the girls at work say it's the darkest they have ever seen me and I am still definately getting darker. The red hue of Fusion works beautifully with the olive tones of Velocity and Fusion works so fantastically on fairer skins (is a 10% DHA formula).

Will take another pic tonight and post at 48 hours in the same light hopefully (waiting for the sun to come out today) - I think I have found a new favourite :Love:

Oops - here's the pic :)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 628
Velusion Ultra Dark at 48hours post application. This is in natural light again, late afternoon, no direct sunlight (unfortunately the sun didn't want to come out today).

I would add that I am breastfeeding still and that Velocity hasn't been coming up as dark as it would normally on me lately so this colour is quite an accomplishment I'd say.

Yep... am definately in love... :Love::Love::Love:

Attachments

• Velusion at 48 hours 2.jpg
    Velusion at 48 hours 2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 492
Yep I use Crazy Angel....here's pic of Crazy Angel 9% :)

Looks lovely...but youve missed the face ;) hehe

anymore crazy angels? im seriously considering buying this asap xx

Velusion Ultra Dark at 48hours post application. This is in natural light again, late afternoon, no direct sunlight (unfortunately the sun didn't want to come out today).

I would add that I am breastfeeding still and that Velocity hasn't been coming up as dark as it would normally on me lately so this colour is quite an accomplishment I'd say.

Yep... am definately in love... :Love::Love::Love:

Also love love love ! X

I love the sound and look of this. I dont have any fusion, but I do have:

Velocity ultra dark rapid
Velocity rapid
12% liquid sun

What could I do for my clients who want to go dark, lol.

Latest posts

Back