Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lush Lash you must be using too much solution. My clients look lovely and tanned but perfectly presentable to go to town or the shop etc.. none of my clients are manky looking after spraying, some have green patches from ignoring the no perfume/deodorant but that is their fault and would happen with any solution used.

oh yes green armpits, I have that quite a lot too.. they won't be told will they x

I only used 40ml of la tan baggybear, I think its because it's double dipped & darker than the usual guides I'm used to it put me off a bit, my brothers instant resction was woahhh, but the actual tan it's self once developed is lovely, I'm quite impressed as it's nice & very brown. La tan 10% is browner on him than the 12% Nouvatan & browner than the vani-t velocity which he usually leaves on for the full 4 hours.

I'm still in two minds about which tan to have but then again I always am even if i find the one i always wonder is it the one though?? lol

ha ha me too, i have urban tan on at the minute so will see what it's like in the morning. Might try fake bake again, loads of people seem to like sienna x but when i tested it i felt really quite orange, oh what to do.:sad:

Does anyone know anywhere with any offers on solution at the moment?

I remember looking at a website and when you bought 2 litres you got 1 free and you could mix % but I can remember who it was!

Could geeks help my failing memory lol or anyone know any other offers ?

I only used 40ml of la tan baggybear, I think its because it's double dipped & darker than the usual guides I'm used to it put me off a bit, my brothers instant resction was woahhh, but the actual tan it's self once developed is lovely, I'm quite impressed as it's nice & very brown. La tan 10% is browner on him than the 12% Nouvatan & browner than the vani-t velocity which he usually leaves on for the full 4 hours.

I'm still in two minds about which tan to have but then again I always am even if i find the one i always wonder is it the one though?? lol

I agree that the double dip does look dark on but I would never have said manky but if your used to lighter guides I suppose it may look odd.

oh yes green armpits, I have that quite a lot too.. they won't be told will they x

I have got so fed up of telling them but as long as the actual tan turn out ok I don't care - it's not me walking around like the incredible hulk lol.

Does anyone know anywhere with any offers on solution at the moment?

I remember looking at a website and when you bought 2 litres you got 1 free and you could mix % but I can remember who it was!

Could geeks help my failing memory lol or anyone know any other offers ?
LA Tan does BOGOF all the time so maybe it was them that you saw.
Spray tanning solution - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray Tanning Machines, Spray

There's a 3 litre Fresh Indulgence deal right now, ending on Monday though.

Do look beyond the 'deals' though - a few companies do whack their prices up massively and then just keep a permanent "buy one get one free" deal running. I suppose they feel it's better marketing than just charging half that price for one litre, I don't know.

Me with no tan and mate with LA Fast overnight (day 1):
Emmatanvmewhite.jpg

Me with LA Fast 2 hours (day 2):
2hourtan.jpg

Me with LA Fast 2 hours (day 2) & mate with LA Fast overnight (day 1):
Untitled-8.png

any of these tans Australian Gold??????

Vani-t velocity (rapid tan) fully developed, washed off after only 2 hours.

Client is naturally pale & burns when out in the sun.

Massive difference in colour from before her tan! she's really happy with the colour. xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348258806.968261.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348258806.968261.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 549
I'm only in my first week of tanning but did 3 yesterday, 2 8% and 1 12%. They have all said they love it today and this pic is my sister in law this morning with 12% Nouvatan. She was quite brown already and she's had a few spray tans and said this was the best so I'm well chuffed!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348262006.918265.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348262006.918265.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 386
Going to show my true nuttiness now girls lol

I sprayed 1 of my legs in vani-t velocity (rapid) at tea time yesterday, didn't do the other as I wanted to leave 1 white so I could see the comparison. lol

Anyway here is the finished product, left this on the full 4 hours & this is the tan just over 24 hours later (pic just taken)

For some reason my white leg looks fatter so I think vani-t makes you look skinnier bonus! lol

Bare in mind I sprayed my self which I don't like doing as its awkward, but considering that I don't think it looks too bad.

you should've seen my husbands face when I got out the bath last night :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348261905.551367.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348261905.551367.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 475
Vani-t Velocity, 2 days later.

Attachments

• Sarah Vani-t.jpg
    Sarah Vani-t.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 994

I sprayed 1 of my legs in vani-t velocity (rapid) at tea time yesterday, didn't do the other as I wanted to leave 1 white so I could see the comparison. lol

Anyway here is the finished product, left this on the full 4 hours & this is the tan just over 24 hours later (pic just taken)

For some reason my white leg looks fatter so I think vani-t makes you look skinnier bonus! lol

Bare in mind I sprayed my self which I don't like doing as its awkward, but considering that I don't think it looks too bad.

That's so funny!!! But a great comparison ! Cx

That is so funny! Reminds me of what I'm like most of the time trialling tans and new tanning products... this is me at the moment testing a tanning gel.

I find on me that Velocity is always darker on day 2 :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 355
a4e7ejyh.jpg

Suntana 12% Chocolate 2 days after wash off... first time I've tried Suntana - loved the smell, quick drying but I found the guide colour very pale which made application a bit slower than usual.

a4e7ejyh.jpg

Suntana 12% Chocolate 2 days after wash off... first time I've tried Suntana - loved the smell, quick drying but I found the guide colour very pale which made application a bit slower than usual.

Lovely colour x

Vani-t ultra dark left over night, day 1.

Attachments

• image_1348328013212587.jpg
    image_1348328013212587.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 533
This is Fake Bake 60 min tan. Sprays on lovely and have to say I love it! This is just after spraying and she left it on just under 2 hours and I'd say shes now a lovely brown 10%. I'm surprised by how much I love it and considering stocking!
napu6a2u.jpg

This is Fake Bake 60 min tan. Sprays on lovely and have to say I love it! This is just after spraying and she left it on just under 2 hours and I'd say shes now a lovely brown 10%. I'm surprised by how much I love it and considering stocking!
napu6a2u.jpg
that looks lovely do you have an after wash off pic please.xx

Here is a pic from last night - I'm on the right and my sisters on the left - we both have fake bake 60 min on and that's day 3! :) left mine on about an hour and half ish
y2epa5a8.jpg

Latest posts

Back