Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 5 hours you should get approximatley 14% tan, yes :Love:

Ah cool... That's why he is not overly dark then, but 14% is a really nice shade! I'd love to see what it's like after 8hours?!?!?!

Had an LA FAST kept on 5 hours.

Before
Guide
After Shower

Will post more tomorrow night when the FAST fully develops :D hope im gonna be dark!

Sent from my R800i using SalonGeek mobile app
Fab result!! This is dark but a natural dark after developing, did you have a bit of natural colour before spraying? I think it helps that your skin type looks like it tans well naturally, gives such a lovely effect I think. am looking for a brand at the moment and this is the colour I have been looking for, most of my clients are skin type 3 upwards. Thanks for posting am going to try LA Tan now.<3

Fab result!! This is dark but a natural dark after developing, did you have a bit of natural colour before spraying? I think it helps that your skin type looks like it tans well naturally, gives such a lovely effect I think. am looking for a brand at the moment and this is the colour I have been looking for, most of my clients are skin type 3 upwards. Thanks for posting am going to try LA Tan now.<3

I LOVE LA Tan! And everyone one of my clients have described it as 'natural' but dark enough for each skin type, with the option of choosing a % dha for those who want darker... You really cannot go wrong with LA Tan, <3 it!

I LOVE LA Tan! And everyone one of my clients have described it as 'natural' but dark enough for each skin type, with the option of choosing a % dha for those who want darker... You really cannot go wrong with LA Tan, <3 it!

Another LA Lover here too! X

Another LA Lover here too! X

Thanks guys! Am definitely going to try it, am in Italy so need to get a really good one, we like to be dark lol :-D x

My Suntana Coconut 8% tan. Smelt amazing and looks fab. Absolutely love it! :lol:

Attachments

• Coco.jpg
    Coco.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 417
Omg 12% after wash off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 487
Color looking great but did notice a tiny bit of patchyness, altho it is much darker than my natural tan I'm quite pale!!

My natural tan, although I did get Fresh Indulgence 9.5% tan about a week and half before :D

Attachments

• 1374064496553.jpg
    1374064496553.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 411
  • 1374064521963.jpg
    1374064521963.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 392
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374100463.086769.jpg fresh indulgence electric tan after 4 hrs

Omg I go from using 70+ ml per person to adjusting my gun n only using 40ml n having customer contact me the next day to say they can't see a difference. Think I need a new gun with a dial with numbers rather than my turny dial with no numbers as it changes all the time. X

Pinkprincess 40ml should have given them a perfect tan. Make sure you check the client over and they are not expecting a darker tan than the % you sprayed them with (meaning you sprayed them with 8% but they are expecting a 12% tan).

Hey guys,

Just to let you know my LA Fast went quite patchy after day 3-4.. But I'm really white and waited 5 hours...

I got sprayed with a LA 12 today :) looks great!! Guide colour turned me black!! Hehe :-D

With guide colour
After washing
Natural

I will take some more pics tomorrow as I showered at 12:30am and no good light!

Have a great night!! :)

Attachments

• 1374274435750.jpg
    1374274435750.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 415
  • 1374274451991.jpg
    1374274451991.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 1374274483392.jpg
    1374274483392.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 402
Hey guys,

Just to let you know my LA Fast went quite patchy after day 3-4.. But I'm really white and waited 5 hours...

I got sprayed with a LA 12 today :) looks great!! Guide colour turned me black!! Hehe :-D

With guide colour
After washing
Natural

I will take some more pics tomorrow as I showered at 12:30am and no good light!

Have a great night!! :)

Were you using an oil free moisturiser everyday? When your pale and have a darker tan it is soo important to moisturise everyday and to gently exfoliate to help keep the tan even as it fades too.

Hello, I used Nivea Body Lotion, the one in the blue bottle.. & Clinique Dramatically Different for my face..

Hello, I used Nivea Body Lotion, the one in the blue bottle.. & Clinique Dramatically Different for my face..

Is the blue Nivea body lotion the irresistably smooth one?

That has oil in it. Geraniol & paraffinum Liquidum are 2 I recognise as being insoluble in water.

Is the blue Nivea body lotion the irresistably smooth one?

That has oil in it. Geraniol & paraffinum Liquidum are 2 I recognise as being insoluble in water.

This is the one I'm using :) Which ingredients do I need to avoid?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1374328209259.jpg
    1374328209259.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 227

Latest posts

Back